Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• MotorsheenMotorsheen Posts: 16,577Member Member Posts: 16,577Member Member
    When no one around me gets my sense of humor. 😶

Potato
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 11,285Member, Premium Member Posts: 11,285Member, Premium Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Potato

04of6gzrn85k.jpeg
  • katshearekatsheare Posts: 1,087Member Member Posts: 1,087Member Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    When people stand on the left hand side of the escalators going up and down to the tube in london, even though there is a clearly observable system in place. Excuse you but this is my frantic running path you leisurely tourist.

This. All of this.

And the groups of pedestrians who think it's perfectly fine to take up the whole effing pavement. Yes, they are narrow. But you're walking four abreast and I should, what, hop a ride on the car passing by or shall I walk along the top of that convenient hedge?
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Posts: 1,791Member Member Posts: 1,791Member Member
    When people complain about a situation without ever even asking for what they want
  • Tigg_erTigg_er Posts: 17,310Member Member Posts: 17,310Member Member

9wpsk46hui4k.gif

• emeraldeyes2020emeraldeyes2020 Posts: 234Member Member Posts: 234Member Member
    Women having people delete me and exclude me because... what?

They don’t even know me 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Posts: 1,791Member Member Posts: 1,791Member Member

Well, I mean... butts
  • emeraldeyes2020emeraldeyes2020 Posts: 234Member Member Posts: 234Member Member

Well, I mean... butts

You leave my butts out of this! 😏
    Calling in to set an appointment to have my car looked at and serviced for something minor only to be told that a.) the appointment is to put my car in "line" to be looked at and that they'll be keeping it for several days before they even get someone to look at it. Dropped a car off two days ago and STILL haven't heard anything back because they haven't even gotten it in to SEE a technician.

Meanwhile, some of us only have one drive-able car... and now have to rent day-by-day out of pocket while they sit on their *kitten* and do nothing.

This place *should* have informed anyone making an appointment that it was not actually to "be seen and repaired" as one would assume and was mentioned on their website.
    That is *kitten*. Makes me mad.

I’ve been there. Nowadays i make very clear arrangements with my (new) mechanic about when I’ll drop it off, how long it will take, and when I need it back. Sometimes surprises happen but rarely. Sometimes I even say, “I’ll wait” just to make sure they don’t forget me.
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Posts: 7,323Member Member Posts: 7,323Member Member
    Calling in to set an appointment to have my car looked at and serviced for something minor only to be told that a.) the appointment is to put my car in "line" to be looked at and that they'll be keeping it for several days before they even get someone to look at it. Dropped a car off two days ago and STILL haven't heard anything back because they haven't even gotten it in to SEE a technician.

Meanwhile, some of us only have one drive-able car... and now have to rent day-by-day out of pocket while they sit on their *kitten* and do nothing.

This place *should* have informed anyone making an appointment that it was not actually to "be seen and repaired" as one would assume and was mentioned on their website.

I’ve been there. Nowadays i make very clear arrangements with my (new) mechanic about when I’ll drop it off, how long it will take, and when I need it back. Sometimes surprises happen but rarely. Sometimes I even say, “I’ll wait” just to make sure they don’t forget me.

I've never had this problem with an independent mechanic, just dealerships. And I do understand they are busy places, but don't overbook yourself and be dishonest with folks trying to get their car repaired. I don't go to a doctor to make an appointment to "wait in line" for three days. I go in, I get seen and do a little back and forth to figure out what's wrong or get a checkup.

It is definitely vexing.

I've never had this problem with an independent mechanic, just dealerships. And I do understand they are busy places, but don't overbook yourself and be dishonest with folks trying to get their car repaired. I don't go to a doctor to make an appointment to "wait in line" for three days. I go in, I get seen and do a little back and forth to figure out what's wrong or get a checkup.

It is definitely vexing.

Oh yes, the dealership 😠
  • Siberian2590Siberian2590 Posts: 51Member Member Posts: 51Member Member
    Oh yes, the dealership

Which marque? In my experience, BMW dealerships are the worst. The local one won't even look at my 1999 M3 anymore because it's "too old". So I found an independent, and they even provide free shuttle rides. Love BMWs, hate the dealerships.
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 11,285Member, Premium Member Posts: 11,285Member, Premium Member
    When people break the rules so many times that the thread gets shut down.
    Children 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 9,934Member Member Posts: 9,934Member Member
    When people break the rules so many times that the thread gets shut down.
    Children 🤦🏼‍♀️

Sorry...

🎶 I can't help it if I wanted to, I wouldn't help it even if I could, I can't help it if I wanted to, I wouldn't help it nooo 🎶
    Walking into door jams.
    Flies in the house
  • George_of_the_JungleGeorge_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,340Member Member Posts: 3,340Member Member
    When I only get 1 sauce with my nuggets

WHY DO I HAVE TO BEG FOR KETCHUP???

In Europe (Germany for sure) it costs extra. But you can get beer at burger king.
    Being spoken to in a condescending manner. 🤨
  • laprimaJennylaprimaJenny Posts: 1,397Member Member Posts: 1,397Member Member