Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• that_night_in_paristhat_night_in_paris Member Posts: 457 Member Member Posts: 457 Member
    tinak33 wrote: »
    tinak33 wrote: »
    People who come in the store a half hour before closing.

And crankypantses

What about 5 min before closing? (Me at the liquor store yesterday....)

Also, what did you get?

3 bottles of wine. 2 for me, one for mom.
    68e71c6728eed4cff266a31bbb430869--david-lean-oliver-twist.jpg
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,120 Member Member Posts: 3,120 Member
    cheerful people
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 11,624 Member Member Posts: 11,624 Member
    cheerful people

😏... Well hel...

Wait a... Heeyy 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,120 Member Member Posts: 3,120 Member
    cheerful people

😏... Well hel...

Wait a... Heeyy 🤷🏽‍♂️

Exception to prove the rule ❤️
  • NotSoFat70NotSoFat70 Member Posts: 289 Member Member Posts: 289 Member
    cheerful people

Cheerful people don't bother me.. usually. It's the ones that are practically beaming at you for no apparent reason that creep me out .
    NotSoFat70 wrote: »
    cheerful people

Cheerful people don't bother me.. usually. It's the ones that are practically beaming at you for no apparent reason that creep me out .

Yes, you described what i mean.
  • NotSoFat70NotSoFat70 Member Posts: 289 Member Member Posts: 289 Member
    NotSoFat70 wrote: »
    cheerful people

Yes, you described what i mean.

🍻
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 18,404 Member Member Posts: 18,404 Member
    cheerful people

51z88pSjAXL._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Stupid Ol' Marcy; we hate her.

• JetJaguarJetJaguar Member Posts: 793 Member Member Posts: 793 Member
    Got Half Life: Alyx, but can't get my son to stop playing Fortnite and get off the computer long enough to play it.
  • bojack5bojack5 Member Posts: 2,859 Member Member Posts: 2,859 Member

And crankypantses

People who work in stores that get irked when i walk in 30 mins before closing.....;)
    bojack5 wrote: »

And crankypantses

People who work in stores that get irked when i walk in 30 mins before closing.....;)

I was joking. I get paid either way. I actually get irked at people who get irked.
  • bojack5bojack5 Member Posts: 2,859 Member Member Posts: 2,859 Member

And crankypantses

I was joking. I get paid either way. I actually get irked at people who get irked.

I believed you were.....as was I. I actually dont get irked at irked people......i enjoy it

And crankypantses

I believed you were.....as was I. I actually dont get irked at irked people......i enjoy it
    Well that’s just perverse 😂
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 18,404 Member Member Posts: 18,404 Member
    This entire thread is rather irksome; I don't like it, I damn sure don't.
  • NatalietiaNatalietia Member Posts: 20 Member Member Posts: 20 Member
    People who don't put their weights back at the gym 🤬🤬🤬
  • SuzySunshine99SuzySunshine99 Member Posts: 1,845 Member Member Posts: 1,845 Member
    Kids who have a front yard, a back yard, and a driveway...yet decide they have to play on the sidewalk in front of their house, where people are trying to walk past.

Also, people who park their cars so that they block the sidewalk...the sidewalk is not an extension of your driveway, even if your driveway crosses the sidewalk.

People who stop walking in the middle of the sidewalk to play with their phones.

Can you tell I'm taking a lot of walks around the neighborhood lately?

STOP BLOCKING THE SIDEWALK.
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 13,212 Member Member, Premium Posts: 13,212 Member
    @SuzySunshine99

“Kids who have a front yard, a back yard, and a driveway...yet decide they have to play on the sidewalk in front of their house, where people are trying to walk past.”

Even little kids?
  • SuzySunshine99SuzySunshine99 Member Posts: 1,845 Member Member Posts: 1,845 Member
    @SuzySunshine99

“Kids who have a front yard, a back yard, and a driveway...yet decide they have to play on the sidewalk in front of their house, where people are trying to walk past.”

Even little kids?

Yeah, some of the little kids are out there with their parents watching them blocking the sidewalk. They literally have a HUGE yard to play in, but gotta be on the sidewalk for some reason.
    If he won’t read LOTR or at least The Hobbit
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 8,198 Member Member Posts: 8,198 Member
    Sinus pressure.