Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• TarryTaffyTwoTarryTaffyTwo Member Posts: 450 Member Member Posts: 450 Member
    tinak33 wrote: »
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    Irk is an understatement ... when people say “TP” in real life and not the full words. Makes me when to elbow them in the lip.

We had to say bathroom paper as a kid cuz my mum told us toilet was a rude word. Disclaimer: I'm 400-yrs old, so different times.

To this day, when I say bathroom paper, people ask what that means, then say I'm nuts to call it that. When I hear toilet paper, I still shudder... my dainty ears. I once saw a brand labeled "bath roll". Maybe that could become our national standard.

giphy.gif

I kinda think you are all sorts of adorable. 💕

Ah, you're too kind. Thank you for the well needed boost today! :blush:
  • Fit_witty_attorneyFit_witty_attorney Member, Premium Posts: 9 Member Member, Premium Posts: 9 Member
    Little thing that irks me: a phone/conference call with someone that is eating. Undoubtedly it’s always the crunchiest salad ever made. 😂
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 1,640 Member Member Posts: 1,640 Member
    When people send direct snaps to me of their steering wheel with music blasting in the background.... am I supposed to care?
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 881 Member Member Posts: 881 Member
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    When people send direct snaps to me of their steering wheel with music blasting in the background.... am I supposed to care?

Yes. And a thank you would suffice.
  • midlomel1971midlomel1971 Member Posts: 1,234 Member Member Posts: 1,234 Member
    Houses that have an architectural style that doesn’t match its location. Like an adobe style home in Virginia or a colonial style house in So Cal.
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 17,192 Member Member Posts: 17,192 Member
    Houses that have an architectural style that doesn’t match its location. Like an adobe style home in Virginia or a colonial style house in So Cal.

Yep... I agree 100%

It's like the folks who move to the Sonoran Desert and plant maple trees, because it reminds them of their home back in Illinois.

Stupid Ol' Illinosiansez.
  • heartattackspecialheartattackspecial Member Posts: 53 Member Member Posts: 53 Member

Smurf House in New York
  • NotSoFat70NotSoFat70 Member Posts: 218 Member Member Posts: 218 Member
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxXXxFunctionalStrengthxX Member, Premium Posts: 2,018 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,018 Member

Smurf House in New York

Simpson's House in Las Vegas
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxXXxFunctionalStrengthxX Member, Premium Posts: 2,018 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,018 Member
    NotSoFat70 wrote: »
    vw6d3xfs8hon.jpg
    😅

There'd be one less cat walking around freely...
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,155 Member Member Posts: 3,155 Member
    Actually

According to studies

It’s been proven

Science
  • spade117spade117 Member Posts: 2,557 Member Member Posts: 2,557 Member
    Having to poop right after taking a shower.
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,155 Member Member Posts: 3,155 Member
    spade117 wrote: »
    Having to poop right after taking a shower.

Poor planning
    This is a test
  • spade117spade117 Member Posts: 2,557 Member Member Posts: 2,557 Member
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 881 Member Member Posts: 881 Member
    On the right
  • laprimaJennylaprimaJenny Member Posts: 1,475 Member Member Posts: 1,475 Member
    Parallel parking
  • NotSoFat70NotSoFat70 Member Posts: 218 Member Member Posts: 218 Member
    Extension cords, air hoses, garden hoses... Anything that gets tangled or kinked, caught on everything 🤬 And tape measures.

Ya, I'm doing a few projects around here