Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 248,220 Member Member Posts: 248,220 Member
    NotSoFat70 wrote: »
    Allergies. Wanted to take the bike out but I was so lethargic all day , I didn't think it was a good idea

I feel ya.. I get like this too. I'm living on antihistamines atm

Oh, bloody boo... Same, but decongestants for me. Anti-H make me feel like I'm on heroin (I've fallen asleep standing up, really) & my skin gets all dried out. For an image, think the crypt keeper on H. < shudder> Trees stink!

I find they just make me a bit tired. I'm not sure what sets it off but I do know when the neighbours Jasmine flowers I'm at my worst 😔
  • TarryTaffyTwoTarryTaffyTwo Member Posts: 448 Member Member Posts: 448 Member
    Allergies. Wanted to take the bike out but I was so lethargic all day , I didn't think it was a good idea

Oh, bloody boo... Same, but decongestants for me. Anti-H make me feel like I'm on heroin (I've fallen asleep standing up, really) & my skin gets all dried out. For an image, think the crypt keeper on H. < shudder> Trees stink!

I find they just make me a bit tired. I'm not sure what sets it off but I do know when the neighbours Jasmine flowers I'm at my worst 😔

For me, lilacs are the worst, which is too bad because they smell glorious, those li'l choke machines.
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTeBaDaSsBrUnEtTe Member Posts: 535 Member Member Posts: 535 Member
    When someone sees something that needs to be done and ignores it😳
  • Dailly13Dailly13 Member Posts: 189 Member Member Posts: 189 Member
    People who flaunt the rules of social distancing

For me, lilacs are the worst, which is too bad because they smell glorious, those li'l choke machines.

I tested negative for allergies. My eyes that are sealed shut and my Nick Nolte voice every spring say otherwise.

Oftentimes we know our bodies better than anyone, licensed or no. And, it's too bad... a walk in the woods would be wonderful, but choking & wheezing & gasping for breath isn't worth it. For me, the toughest part of allergies is others... so many have no understanding or sympathy what so ever... they just get annoyed by it.

Hopefully, we'll all have an easy spring.
    Happy Easter!
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxXXxFunctionalStrengthxX Member, Premium Posts: 2,301 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,301 Member

I tested negative for allergies. My eyes that are sealed shut and my Nick Nolte voice every spring say otherwise.

Oftentimes we know our bodies better than anyone, licensed or no. And, it's too bad... a walk in the woods would be wonderful, but choking & wheezing & gasping for breath isn't worth it. For me, the toughest part of allergies is others... so many have no understanding or sympathy what so ever... they just get annoyed by it.

Happy Easter!

Usually, in a case such as testing negative for allergies, it's that one hasn't tested positive for what they were tested for. Leaving a more extensive test needing to be done, as the first set of tests are common allergies.

When I was tested for allergies, I already knew I was allergic to mold, mildew, dust, grass and cat dander. But, had no idea I was allergic to oak trees and a couple of other things I forget. I was told that because my allergies were so severe and most likely causing my sinus problems, they were doing an extensive test instead of the basic ones.

I just wish there was a way to do it where the back didn't itch so bad for so long without scratching it. :lol:
  • Anahita4444Anahita4444 Member Posts: 81 Member Member Posts: 81 Member
    When someone sees something that needs to be done and ignores it😳

This. In particular in relation to full clean dishwashers and dirty dishes left on counters!!
  • that_night_in_paristhat_night_in_paris Member Posts: 457 Member Member Posts: 457 Member
    It irks me how a cute and friendly animal, like a bunny rabbit, can be portrayed in such an evilish and demonic fashion. Wtf is wrong with people.
    il_794xN.1635820072_1ccd.jpg
    tXU8H-1492098310-embed-17.jpg
    creepy-easter-bunny-kids-151__605.jpg
    466725684c09d0bfe7a59c2331d8a4a3.png
    SnapshotsEasterBunnyVintage-10.jpg
    1555612928_165_These-Creepy-And-Disturbing-Vintage-Easter-Bunny-Photos-That-Will.jpg
    il_570xN.1825977803_t188.jpg
    il_570xN.2110263360_r3j3.jpg

Happy Easter!

Usually, in a case such as testing negative for allergies, it's that one hasn't tested positive for what they were tested for. Leaving a more extensive test needing to be done, as the first set of tests are common allergies.

When I was tested for allergies, I already knew I was allergic to mold, mildew, dust, grass and cat dander. But, had no idea I was allergic to oak trees and a couple of other things I forget. I was told that because my allergies were so severe and most likely causing my sinus problems, they were doing an extensive test instead of the basic ones.

I just wish there was a way to do it where the back didn't itch so bad for so long without scratching it. :lol:

Is it new that they test on the back now? I was tested decades ago, but it was on my forearm.

Allergies can be maddening. I tested positive for everything I was tested for, which was a bit overwhelming.
    edited April 12
  • ZenDreamZenDream Member Posts: 195 Member Member Posts: 195 Member
    Stupidity irks. Sure,it's a subjective analysis but stupidity is irksome.
  • mehshell420mehshell420 Member Posts: 686 Member Member Posts: 686 Member
    When people continuously press the crosswalk button. There's no need for all that! Twice is acceptable, three times is pushing it, but don't keep pressing it until the light changes!! 🙄
  • FatToFitChaserFatToFitChaser Member Posts: 176 Member Member Posts: 176 Member
    Rude and disrespectful humans :)
  • tinak33tinak33 Member Posts: 9,886 Member Member Posts: 9,886 Member
    When people continuously press the crosswalk button. There's no need for all that! Twice is acceptable, three times is pushing it, but don't keep pressing it until the light changes!! 🙄

Are these the same people who push the elevator call button 40 times?
    Cuz that one time they did it, when the button lit up, wasn't enough.
    Elevator wants to make sure they really mean it before showing up...

Or when they push the button after someone else already did. Lol
    Like yeah thanks. It wasn't gonna show cuz I only pushed it the one time. But now it will cuz you pushed it 3 more times. Thanks. 👍😂
    edited April 14
  • Tigg_erTigg_er Member Posts: 17,974 Member Member Posts: 17,974 Member
    When 20-30yr olds talk to me like I need to learn something from them.
    Sweetie I’ve been alive twice as long as you, be quiet.

Why them little whipper snappers :D
  • indigoblu74indigoblu74 Member Posts: 86 Member Member Posts: 86 Member

Dis me.
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 18,243 Member Member Posts: 18,243 Member

Dis me.

same here.

Ima going to punish that *kitten* until the signal changes.....