Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

1484951535469

Replies

  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 1,741 Member Member Posts: 1,741 Member
    How tf are you 25 years old and still arch the chair back as you sit in it like they do in elementary.

    *** *kitten* can’t have nothing nice around here.
  • ZenDreamZenDream Member Posts: 142 Member Member Posts: 142 Member
    People who try to tell me how to parent. Especially without knowing jack *kitten* about my kids or my family. *kitten* off. My children are off limits.

    Many people do their best parenting when they don't have kids lol.
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 12,184 Member Member, Premium Posts: 12,184 Member
    Moijo2020 wrote: »
    Leg and foot cramps day and night and docs that can’t stop them 🤬

    Have you tried quinine?
    I used to have leg cramps every night for years, doc gave me quinine and they quit.
    Just a thought. 🙂
    edited April 25
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 10,619 Member Member Posts: 10,619 Member
    I mean, I don't expect this place to sparkle...
    But this is a little ridiculous
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 242,402 Member Member Posts: 242,402 Member
    Moijo2020 wrote: »
    Moijo2020 wrote: »
    Leg and foot cramps day and night and docs that can’t stop them 🤬

    Have you tried quinine?
    I used to have leg cramps every night for years, doc gave me quinine and they quit.
    Just a thought. 🙂

    Yea Didn’t help , I’ve exhausted everything they said there’s nothing more they can do 🙄 I’m just trying to get as healthy as possible 🤷🏻‍♀️

    Amputation?
    🤗 Morning Jo
  • ythannahythannah Member Posts: 3,170 Member Member Posts: 3,170 Member
    Moijo2020 wrote: »
    Leg and foot cramps day and night and docs that can’t stop them 🤬

    Have you tried quinine?
    I used to have leg cramps every night for years, doc gave me quinine and they quit.
    Just a thought. 🙂

    That was my grandmother's experience also.

    My SO's father (81) swears by having a bar of soap in the bed. I'd file that one under "can't hurt, might help".

    I'm currently irked by my apparent inability to snap the stem on a banana to start peeling it. I have to slice it with a knife every time. Why am I so banana-challenged?
  • glassyoglassyo Member Posts: 4,404 Member Member Posts: 4,404 Member
    ythannah wrote: »
    Moijo2020 wrote: »
    Leg and foot cramps day and night and docs that can’t stop them 🤬

    Have you tried quinine?
    I used to have leg cramps every night for years, doc gave me quinine and they quit.
    Just a thought. 🙂

    That was my grandmother's experience also.

    My SO's father (81) swears by having a bar of soap in the bed. I'd file that one under "can't hurt, might help".

    I'm currently irked by my apparent inability to snap the stem on a banana to start peeling it. I have to slice it with a knife every time. Why am I so banana-challenged?

    Peel it from the opposite end.

    You're welcome. :)
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 12,184 Member Member, Premium Posts: 12,184 Member
    That *kitten* check engine light
  • ythannahythannah Member Posts: 3,170 Member Member Posts: 3,170 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    ythannah wrote: »
    Moijo2020 wrote: »
    Leg and foot cramps day and night and docs that can’t stop them 🤬

    Have you tried quinine?
    I used to have leg cramps every night for years, doc gave me quinine and they quit.
    Just a thought. 🙂

    That was my grandmother's experience also.

    My SO's father (81) swears by having a bar of soap in the bed. I'd file that one under "can't hurt, might help".

    I'm currently irked by my apparent inability to snap the stem on a banana to start peeling it. I have to slice it with a knife every time. Why am I so banana-challenged?

    Peel it from the opposite end.

    You're welcome. :)

    Why has no one ever made this helpful suggestion before??? You may have just saved me from mushy-ended bananas. Thank you.
  • Dailly13Dailly13 Member Posts: 157 Member Member Posts: 157 Member
    ythannah wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    ythannah wrote: »
    Moijo2020 wrote: »
    Leg and foot cramps day and night and docs that can’t stop them 🤬

    Have you tried quinine?
    I used to have leg cramps every night for years, doc gave me quinine and they quit.
    Just a thought. 🙂

    That was my grandmother's experience also.

    My SO's father (81) swears by having a bar of soap in the bed. I'd file that one under "can't hurt, might help".

    I'm currently irked by my apparent inability to snap the stem on a banana to start peeling it. I have to slice it with a knife every time. Why am I so banana-challenged?

    Peel it from the opposite end.

    You're welcome. :)

    Why has no one ever made this helpful suggestion before??? You may have just saved me from mushy-ended bananas. Thank you.

    Well! you live and learn 😁
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 1,545 Member Member Posts: 1,545 Member
    Car batteries that give out. :/ Guess they don't like sitting in the driveway.
  • ythannahythannah Member Posts: 3,170 Member Member Posts: 3,170 Member
    Measuring scoops supplied with protein powder that bear no resemblance to the serving size. (Optimum Nutrition, I'm looking at you) I can deal with taking a little off if the scoop is too big but when I have to pile it precariously high to achieve 36 grams, I always end up spilling some.
  • that_night_in_paristhat_night_in_paris Member Posts: 457 Member Member Posts: 457 Member
    No-Bake Brownies

    Let's be clear here. That ain't a *kitten* brownie.

    Getting sick of googling brownies and cookies when I'm bored (and need to get my rocks off hehe) and I see these no-bake recipes with a picture of a wet slab of cheesecake. Is there no sanctity in baking anymore?
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxXXxFunctionalStrengthxX Member, Premium Posts: 2,143 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,143 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Car batteries that give out. :/ Guess they don't like sitting in the driveway.

    Yeah, need to drive the car periodically to allow the battery to charge up. There's always a small drain on the battery due to computer, etc. I went out for a 30 minute drive just to charge the battery. Short drives to the grocery store doesn't really do it.
  • glassyoglassyo Member Posts: 4,404 Member Member Posts: 4,404 Member
    ythannah wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    ythannah wrote: »
    Moijo2020 wrote: »
    Leg and foot cramps day and night and docs that can’t stop them 🤬

    Have you tried quinine?
    I used to have leg cramps every night for years, doc gave me quinine and they quit.
    Just a thought. 🙂

    That was my grandmother's experience also.

    My SO's father (81) swears by having a bar of soap in the bed. I'd file that one under "can't hurt, might help".

    I'm currently irked by my apparent inability to snap the stem on a banana to start peeling it. I have to slice it with a knife every time. Why am I so banana-challenged?

    Peel it from the opposite end.

    You're welcome. :)

    Why has no one ever made this helpful suggestion before??? You may have just saved me from mushy-ended bananas. Thank you.

    I wish I could take credit but, since I'm someone who literally asked people how to cut an avocado, I read it somewhere on the internet!😀
Sign In or Register to comment.