Calorie Counter

Message Boardsโ€บ Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you ๐Ÿคฌ

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 11,623 Member Member Posts: 11,623 Member
    The website for all my kids school work, works like crap, is stupidly designed and most of the questions don't even make sense ๐Ÿ™„
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 8,140 Member Member Posts: 8,140 Member
    The website for all my kids school work, works like crap, is stupidly designed and most of the questions don't even make sense ๐Ÿ™„

Makes me grateful that my kid is only in the second grade and most of the sites for his work are pretty basic. :lol:

Also, they finally sent me his workbooks and they do Zoom now (which is weird for me). I can only imagine your annoyance.
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 11,623 Member Member Posts: 11,623 Member

Makes me grateful that my kid is only in the second grade and most of the sites for his work are pretty basic. :lol:

Also, they finally sent me his workbooks and they do Zoom now (which is weird for me). I can only imagine your annoyance.

Mines in the second grade as well ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚

But the interface is just crap, you can't click on anything, nothing works properly... It's just dumb
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,120 Member Member Posts: 3,120 Member

YUP
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 8,140 Member Member Posts: 8,140 Member

Mines in the second grade as well ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚

But the interface is just crap, you can't click on anything, nothing works properly... It's just dumb

What sites does your kid's school have you using? :lol:

I wasn't aware they used the computers as much as they do until I had to start doing all this stuff from home!
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 1,962 Member Member Posts: 1,962 Member
    The birds making a nest in my washroom vent ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Every year ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Thereโ€™s literally a forest right across the street but still not enough ๐ŸŒฒ apparently.
    edited April 27
  • tinak33tinak33 Member Posts: 9,886 Member Member Posts: 9,886 Member
    All the things.

Just all the things.
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,120 Member Member Posts: 3,120 Member
    All the things.

Just all the things.
    AM I BREATHING TOO LOUDLY FOR YOU? HMMMMM???
  • Dailly13Dailly13 Member Posts: 189 Member Member Posts: 189 Member
    Cat not allowing me to browse internet, always gets in way of screen ๐Ÿ˜บ
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 1,962 Member Member Posts: 1,962 Member

๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Every year ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Thereโ€™s literally a forest right across the street but still not enough ๐ŸŒฒ apparently.

Nvm I forgive the lil birdies. Thereโ€™s room for everyone ๐Ÿ˜˜
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 2,462 Member Member Posts: 2,462 Member

๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Every year ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Nvm I forgive the lil birdies. Thereโ€™s room for everyone ๐Ÿ˜˜

:)
    For the past 3 years, a family of robins have nested right outside my front door, on top of the lamp on my house. I tried so hard to discourage them last year but they didn't give up. So I thought well, with that much persistence they have every right to build there. I watched them have 3 different bunch of eggs hatch, baby birds get fed constantly and then fly away. *sniff sniff* This year, I'm waiting so patiently for them to come back. :( There are robins all over the place but no nest yet.
    Private messages when public ones would suffice.
  • mehshell420mehshell420 Member Posts: 686 Member Member Posts: 686 Member
    When the WiFi goes out sporadically
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 13,189 Member Member, Premium Posts: 13,189 Member
    waiting, on anything
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 18,316 Member Member Posts: 18,316 Member
    waiting, on anything

there's a lot of that going on right about now, amiright?
  • glassyoglassyo Member Posts: 4,796 Member Member Posts: 4,796 Member
    When clients don't *kitten* look at files you send them.

Client: Can you send me this?
    Me: It's in the file I sent you on <fill in the date> but here it is again.

A week later.

Can you send me this?
    Me: (not answering yet but coming here instead) That's also in the *kitten* file I sent you twice now. Why do I even waste my time?
  • that_night_in_paristhat_night_in_paris Member Posts: 457 Member Member Posts: 457 Member
    Celebrities that think we need them to cheer us up during hard times

How vain are you

(clutches blanket and watches Zooey Deschanel sing "Imagine" on her toilet)
    Celebrities that think we need them to cheer us up during hard times

How vain are you

(clutches blanket and watches Zooey Deschanel sing "Imagine" on her toilet)

Imagine use to be such a great song before everyone got all hello wet emo all over it ๐Ÿ™„
  • CaptainFantastic01CaptainFantastic01 Member Posts: 9,235 Member Member Posts: 9,235 Member
    Private messages when public ones would suffice.

Oh man should I stop sending those? oof