Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• SwannySezSwannySez Member Posts: 5,797 Member Member Posts: 5,797 Member
    SwannySez wrote: »
    When @mspimpernell won’t pose for a picture.

I AM smiling!!! I have a resting *kitten* face! 🥴

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f293faa7ee8a43b17f13c1f29260694d271f2d69bca&rid=giphy.gif
  • TarryTaffyTarryTaffy Member Posts: 883 Member Member Posts: 883 Member
    AriesFL wrote: »
    Oh another thing that irks me. Having a date late cancel plans back to back nights. So much for first dates. Don’t think I will pursue a date with this one lol.

She isn't worthy of you. You'll find the one who is.

Yeah, I agree. As much as it feels disappointing, I'm always grateful when any unpleasantness happens at the beginning of a relationship (or before in AFL's case). It's the universe's way of moving the wrong ones out of the way to make room for the best.

Hang in there @AriesFL
  • AriesFLAriesFL Member Posts: 810 Member Member Posts: 810 Member
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    AriesFL wrote: »
    Oh another thing that irks me. Having a date late cancel plans back to back nights. So much for first dates. Don’t think I will pursue a date with this one lol.

She isn't worthy of you. You'll find the one who is.

Yeah, I agree. As much as it feels disappointing, I'm always grateful when any unpleasantness happens at the beginning of a relationship (or before in AFL's case). It's the universe's way of moving the wrong ones out of the way to make room for the best.

Hang in there @AriesFL

Thank you. That’s how I look at it. I stay positive. Being negative won’t help anything.

• timmysmom2015timmysmom2015 Member Posts: 10 Member Member Posts: 10 Member
    I hate hate when I lose the rubber piece to my earbuds smh. It’s like losing the back piece of an earring except that you can’t replace it with an eraser lol..

My thing? BAD GRAMMAR! I have some erasers to share. LOL
  • geraldaltmangeraldaltman Member, Premium Posts: 1,741 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,741 Member
    I will always have to check myself (some days better than others) when grocery checkout workers ask if I want all of the less than ten (small and well sealed) items in the one bag that I brought with me. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!ARE YOU BLANKETY KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!

The "disagree" is obviously a grocery store employee 😂 I stand by my thought and will expand on it:
    I have had on more than one occasion fewer than ten small items put into multiple plastic bags (those trips when I forget to bring my reusables). I am never going to NOT react to that and do not care how loud I get about it. It just makes no sense, especially when the vast majority of items are safety sealed in such ways you need construction tools to open them when you get them home! I'd have to heave my bags against a wall to breach them for crying out loud! I am always going to be irked when I am in a busy store and see a large number of checkout stations NOT operating!! I do not care whether there is one or a hundred people in the store, all checkouts should be open all the time. I will never stray from that view, even in the face of annoyed looks of people trying to get around blocked aisles. HEY! Not my fault, there are nine closed checkouts!!! And the associate who leaves the area to walk up to me in a line caused by all the closed checkouts on either side of me to suggest that I move to that area TOTALLY DEFEATS THE IDEA OF SELF-CHECK OUT and will always draw an irked reaction from me! I always refuse! I won't do "self-checkout" until and unless the other checkouts are either always open or removed. Lastly, don't talk to me about home delivery. I did that last year during the early phases of recovery my hip replacements before I could drive. More often than not my orders were wrong or incomplete thus irking me! Today, I don't want or need any extra reasons to stay home when I am healthier and moving better, thank you.
    So ends this thought. I am now stepping off this irksome soapbox. Have fun scrolling and disagreeing!!

O c’mon. You’re making that up

Nope!
  • JenniTheVeggieJenniTheVeggie Member Posts: 2,485 Member Member Posts: 2,485 Member
    People that don’t know how to do their jobs. Slackers that still manage to mooch of off people and get all their needs and wants.

Leaving shipping carts in the parking lot.
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 13,143 Member Member, Premium Posts: 13,143 Member
  • _sw33tp3a_11_sw33tp3a_11 Member Posts: 3,105 Member Member Posts: 3,105 Member
    fleas

Those are the devils spawns. Horrible.
  • nooshi713nooshi713 Member Posts: 4,230 Member Member Posts: 4,230 Member
    Tailgating pieces of shhhh you’re going to get there darn it eventually. I would understand if you’re a doctor who is needed to safe a life but I seriously doubt mr I’m driving a pos 97 cavalier that you’re a doctor.

I hate tailgaters too. This isn’t just an annoying thing that they do, it is a safety hazard that can cause a bad accident.
  • mommabear4315mommabear4315 Member Posts: 3,400 Member Member Posts: 3,400 Member
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »
    Sending a text where you ask more than one question, and the response only answers one. Then it's weird when you ask the other question again and makes you look annoying.

Oooooooo that makes my skin crawl. Right. You’re like which yes is that question for 1 or 20?
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 11,623 Member Member Posts: 11,623 Member
    Sending a text where you ask more than one question, and the response only answers one. Then it's weird when you ask the other question again and makes you look annoying.

Oooooooo that makes my skin crawl. Right. You’re like which yes is that question for 1 or 20?

Possibly
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 13,143 Member Member, Premium Posts: 13,143 Member
  • SwannySezSwannySez Member Posts: 5,797 Member Member Posts: 5,797 Member
  • mommabear4315mommabear4315 Member Posts: 3,400 Member Member Posts: 3,400 Member

Possibly

em3oic9l268k.gif

• seltzermint555seltzermint555 Member Posts: 10,350 Member Member Posts: 10,350 Member
    People that don’t know how to do their jobs. Slackers that still manage to mooch of off people and get all their needs and wants.

Leaving shipping carts in the parking lot.

ooh yes, bad enough when they're 24 but I know plenty of 35+ people who are living off grandma...
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 8,079 Member Member Posts: 8,079 Member
    Getting all the way to the top of the stairs (or down to the bottom) before remembering that there was something that needed to be brought up (or down) from the other floor.