Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 7,913 Member Member Posts: 7,913 Member
    Hubs always jokes "dont talk to mom before she's fully awake on weekends"

But he does

Then gets annoyed when I don't want to talk to him....

I have a rule not to engage with my husband until he's had some coffee. Not because he gets grumpy, but because he is absolutely incoherent and incapable of having any sort of conversation until that point. :lol:
  • 4legsRbetterthan24legsRbetterthan2 Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 17,784 MFP Moderator Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 17,784 MFP Moderator

But he does

I have a rule not to engage with my husband until he's had some coffee. Not because he gets grumpy, but because he is absolutely incoherent and incapable of having any sort of conversation until that point. :lol:

He can get away with a few quick, essential questions. I swear he was trying to have a philosophical discussion at 7am this morning. WTF is wrong with you!
    edited June 7
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 1,311 Member Member Posts: 1,311 Member
    When a cat (not naming names) decides to jump on the curtains and do crossfit at 6am.😑

Sounds like an Instagram star in the making. Can I follow? I need a good workout routine!

You can follow me...I post his shenanigans. As far as his workout...consists of climbing curtains and hanging till muscle failure, wrestling unsuspecting cats, and napping.
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 17,327 Member Member Posts: 17,327 Member

But he does

I just put up my hand, nod my head 'no' & mutter: "Please, no, stop... we've been over this already."
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 12,542 Member Member, Premium Posts: 12,542 Member
    prolonged dry spells 🤨
  • Rachael_789Rachael_789 Member Posts: 82 Member Member Posts: 82 Member
    Hearing people eat 😷
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 1,791 Member Member Posts: 1,791 Member
    Clueless people with no filter or common sense. They open their mouth without thinking. Or they open their mouth at all.
    Dh was sharing with me how when our youngest dd was in high school, he was talking with a teacher(dh works at the high school)and dd came up to him. Dh then proceeds to tell the teacher that she thinks he's hot. O M G. I said "Oh no, why did you do that?? She must've been terribly embarrassed!' He says 'Nah, she got over it.'
    No clue. At all.
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 12,542 Member Member, Premium Posts: 12,542 Member
    cooking for just myself
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 17,327 Member Member Posts: 17,327 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    people with no filter .

ut oh.
  • will_it_go_round_in_circleswill_it_go_round_in_circles Member Posts: 439 Member Member Posts: 439 Member
    Double drive through lanes that funnel in to a single one. I'd really like to hear the pitch that made this a thing. How was doubling the order capacity ever going to speed up kitchens that already only half worked?
  • J_NY_ZJ_NY_Z Member Posts: 1,578 Member Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    This site....
    Double drive through lanes that funnel in to a single one. I'd really like to hear the pitch that made this a thing. How was doubling the order capacity ever going to speed up kitchens that already only half worked?

Those double lanes for ordering give me anxiety, lol.
    I go into race mode.....
    “you’re not getting in front of me!”
    😂
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 244,550 Member Member Posts: 244,550 Member
    People who don't use their manners. How hard is a simple Please or Thank you...

When people post comments that don’t have anything to do with the thread subject.
  • ilfaithilfaith Member Posts: 16,455 Member Member Posts: 16,455 Member
    I hate when people refer to leggings as "buttery soft." What the hell does that even mean?
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 7,913 Member Member Posts: 7,913 Member
    ilfaith wrote: »
    I hate when people refer to leggings as "buttery soft." What the hell does that even mean?

Wait, people do that? Kinda creepy imagery. I mean, I live in leggings and I don't ever say that. Not even once.

Also, butter is soft, but also kinda greasy and not pleasant on the hands, so... eww.
    “I could swear I told you I am married”
    🤬
  • ythannahythannah Member Posts: 3,209 Member Member Posts: 3,209 Member
    ilfaith wrote: »

Ewwww. Considering I use very little butter, mine is always in the fridge and rock hard anyway. Doubly confusing.
  • tinak33tinak33 Member Posts: 9,873 Member Member Posts: 9,873 Member
    When I do 66 in a 55 and everyone passes me and looks at me like "wtf slowpoke?!"

I'm sorry. Was I not speeding enough for you? 🙄