Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• LeannJeffersLeannJeffers Member Posts: 471 Member Member Posts: 471 Member
    When someone from our production area walks into the office and says "boy must be nice to have it so easy in the office" Like i'm sitting here doing nothing all day >:)
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 12,502 Member Member, Premium Posts: 12,502 Member
    When so many people fall for BS. 🤨
  • 4legsRbetterthan24legsRbetterthan2 Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 17,747 MFP Moderator Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 17,747 MFP Moderator
    When people schedule unnecessary meetings, then wonder why no lab work is getting done.
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 12,502 Member Member, Premium Posts: 12,502 Member
    The fact that my old, thin,
    sun damaged skin is so easily hurt.

Grand-dog jumped on me, claws slid down my arm, didn’t break the skin but I now have hideous blood blisters all down my arm.

Moisturize girls!!!!!!!
    You’ll be glad after 50!
    My glasses fogging up while wearing a mask. 😳
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 1,768 Member Member Posts: 1,768 Member
    Morning breath. Why can't we wake up to our mouths tasting minty fresh already?
    Irking me at the moment is Kanye. I Must Not Read News Anymore. :(
    Crummy moods
  • outdoorsy_eco_minimalistoutdoorsy_eco_minimalist Member Posts: 342 Member Member Posts: 342 Member
    When someone else eats my leftovers
    People in denial
    Arrogant people
    Entitled people
    People who feel they have a right to know your personal business
    People in general(except for MFP people :))
    Heat and humidity
    Having to get up 3x a night to go to the bathroom then can't fall back to sleep
    People without manners- really, would it kill you to say thank you?

I'm sorry, were we supposed to limit our irks to one a day?

Tuesdays :blush:
    Time for my meds. I guess. :)
    One more....Kanye West. :/
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 1,792 Member Member Posts: 1,792 Member
    When people ask what my background is (especially randoms why do they care) when I say half Portuguese and half Indo-caribean... & they don’t know what that means - I HATE having to explain. People who live in small cities are too ignorant to have a conversation with. Pretty tiring..
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    When people ask what my background is (especially randoms why do they care) when I say half Portuguese and half Indo-caribean... & they don’t know what that means - I HATE having to explain. People who live in small cities are too ignorant to have a conversation with. Pretty tiring..

Teachable moments are empowering. Think of it more as gifting new knowledge instead of explaining and I bet it stops bothering you.

I wish I could fully elaborate for you but idk with mfp rules anymore.
    edited July 21
  • will_it_go_round_in_circleswill_it_go_round_in_circles Member Posts: 417 Member Member Posts: 417 Member

Teachable moments are empowering. Think of it more as gifting new knowledge instead of explaining and I bet it stops bothering you.

Elaborate on what exactly? I'm familiar with Indo-Caribbean peoples, and with teaching someone something they may not have known before. Not sure how mfp guidelines come in to play.

I think it's a wonderful thing to leave someone with something they've not had prior. Even more so when someone can teach me something.

• PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 6,795 Member Member Posts: 6,795 Member
    When someone asks to have a substitute to something they are currently doing and then people state..."why do you want to change?" It's annoying to the OP I'm thinking...they want something they can use...not someone who can not offer anything to them.

Elaborate on what exactly? I'm familiar with Indo-Caribbean peoples, and with teaching someone something they may not have known before. Not sure how mfp guidelines come in to play.

I think it's a wonderful thing to leave someone with something they've not had prior. Even more so when someone can teach me something.

I can’t fully elaborate, explain or go into details on why it becomes irksome for me to have to sit there and educate people. I’ll just say it’s the questions/ things that are said after it. To a certain extent I don’t mind but after a while, I’d rather be doing something else. I literally have strangers asking me 44 questions 😂 naw.