Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• bz2018bz2018 Posts: 143Member Member Posts: 143Member Member
    Bad grammar and SMS language. Lol.
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Posts: 1,930Member Member Posts: 1,930Member Member
    LiftNRiot wrote: »
    bz2018 wrote: »
    Bad grammar and SMS language. Lol.

wut u mean? Ur sure bout this? Their gunna like dis

Damn trolls 😂
  • MileysootMileysoot Posts: 23Member Member Posts: 23Member Member
    What does NOT irk me? 🥴😅 one of the biggest ones is coworkers who act exhausted and come up to you saying how they did xyz but in reality they’ve been hanging out and sitting around all shift
  • CoffeeAndContourCoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,473Member Member Posts: 1,473Member Member
    When you open your computer and it forces their forever updates on you.
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Posts: 7,387Member Member Posts: 7,387Member Member
    kali31337 wrote: »
    When I go to buy something online and the my card is on the other side of the room and I have to go get it...like WHY can't I memorize these numbers already??

Could be worse. Could be you have to walk allllllllll the way down the stairs and then allllllllllllllllllll the way back up them to get that card. :lol:
  • mtndewmemtndewme Posts: 724Member Member Posts: 724Member Member
    When I inform the higher ups that there is a problem to be fixed and they say that they're going to do something about it and then.... Don't.
    When corporate wants you to do more with no raise.
    edited January 17
  • emeraldeyes2020emeraldeyes2020 Posts: 234Member Member Posts: 234Member Member
    People that don’t hold the door for me and let it slam on my face 😣
  • zeekngreatnesszeekngreatness Posts: 69Member Member Posts: 69Member Member
    When my kids leave half a sip in a gallon of juice

v52h8iyf6hfc.gif
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Posts: 1,399Member Member Posts: 1,399Member Member
    My neighbour rings the doorbell.... “ohhh can you put on my eyelashes”

Me: sure

My neighbour goes back to get her lashes andcomes back with her hair extensions can u do this too for me and “ ohhh and I’m going to a bday party put a lil makeup on me.

SNAKE. I wouldn’t have agreed to this if you had mentioned I was doing a full beat I thought I was doing just lashes. And she expects to me use my own makeup!
    edited January 17
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 5,434Member Member Posts: 5,434Member Member
    government oversight
  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Posts: 12,020Member Member Posts: 12,020Member Member
    government oversight

Such a tiny little thing 😁
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 11,344Member, Premium Member Posts: 11,344Member, Premium Member
    My neighbors giant metal wind chimes on a windy day clanging away outside my bedroom window.
    When you don’t check in and there is 99+ notifications on this community thing lol
  • TarryTaffyTarryTaffy Posts: 885Member Member Posts: 885Member Member
    Now that I'm in FL, I slathered myself in self tanner so I don't look so neon white. Why do all affordable tanner's have to smell like a blend of cig ashes, a wet pooch & AquaNet?

I can't stand the smell of myself... going to have to scrub it all off later with a Brillo pad. I knew I should have just stuck to the legs. :(

giphy.gif
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 9,970Member Member Posts: 9,970Member Member
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    Now that I'm in FL, I slathered myself in self tanner so I don't look so neon white. Why do all affordable tanner's have to smell like a blend of cig ashes, a wet pooch & AquaNet?

I can't stand the smell of myself... going to have to scrub it all off later with a Brillo pad. I knew I should have just stuck to the legs. :(

giphy.gif

I'm sure it's well worth the view 😏
  • TarryTaffyTarryTaffy Posts: 885Member Member Posts: 885Member Member
    TarryTaffy wrote: »

giphy.gif

I'm sure it's well worth the view 😏

Lol. A vid of me exfoliating multi dermal layers later would be worth a viewing, too... if you can tolerate the Fay Wray screams. :smile:
  • AriesFLAriesFL Posts: 812Member Member Posts: 812Member Member
    On topic of smells. I can’t used to the Florida water smell.