Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• liftorgohomeliftorgohome Member Posts: 25,463 Member Member Posts: 25,463 Member
    People that think they are better than you because of the car they drive, snobs.
  • MiNinaLisaMiNinaLisa Member Posts: 587 Member Member Posts: 587 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    People that think they are better than you because of the car they drive, snobs.

Ha.

That's a sucker bet to be sure.

I've seen folks driving $100,000 cars sitting at a stop light and some guy pulls up next to them driving a $150,000 car. ..... second place (bummer.)

Then once those sleds are parked... they're just another nerd tripping across the parking lot.

this is why you are my MFP crush of the day.
  • MiNinaLisaMiNinaLisa Member Posts: 587 Member Member Posts: 587 Member
    ythannah wrote: »
    People who still think snot rockets are okay. Bad enough pre-Covid but I especially don't want to see projectile nasal secretions right now.

People do that in public?

People thought that was OK at any time?

Some people are nasty. That’s why we need stupid signs reminding people to wash their hands.

I've been on trails during the whole covid scare where people have hocked up bodily fluids

disgusting ANYTIME. :/
  • fstricklfstrickl Member Posts: 708 Member Member Posts: 708 Member
    When people drive in the right hand turn lane. It’s a TURN lane. If I’m waiting to turn right out of a parking lot and I see you with your signal light on, I’m going to assume you’re turning at the next right not at the intersection. Stop getting into the turn lane excessively early, especially when it’s not even a busy street!
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 13,189 Member Member, Premium Posts: 13,189 Member
    waiting, on anything
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 18,322 Member Member Posts: 18,322 Member
    waiting, on anything

patience is a virtue

virtue is a grace

embrace the grace
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 2,985 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,985 Member

Ha.

That's a sucker bet to be sure.

I've seen folks driving $100,000 cars sitting at a stop light and some guy pulls up next to them driving a $150,000 car. ..... second place (bummer.)

Then once those sleds are parked... they're just another nerd tripping across the parking lot.

...and stuck in traffic like everyone else, I recently realized. Not sure it's all worth it unless you're an enthusiast, mechanic or otherwise fascinated by machinery on wheels 🤷🏿‍♀️
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 248,414 Member Member Posts: 248,414 Member
    Forgetting to refill the shampoo, conditioner or body wash wall container in the shower.. having to get out dripping wet to go get the bottle of whatever to refill it. 😒
  • glassyoglassyo Member Posts: 4,796 Member Member Posts: 4,796 Member
    Forgetting to refill the shampoo, conditioner or body wash wall container in the shower.. having to get out dripping wet to go get the bottle of whatever to refill it. 😒

Fancy! I have a shower caddy that's not even secured to the wall anymore.

And typos/bad spelling/bad grammar/unproofed memes.

Those are forever, people!
  • ythannahythannah Member Posts: 3,343 Member Member Posts: 3,343 Member
    People who still think snot rockets are okay. Bad enough pre-Covid but I especially don't want to see projectile nasal secretions right now.

People do that in public?

The latest offender was right across from my office as a bunch of us were leaving work, so in public and with an audience. No shame.
  • laprimaJennylaprimaJenny Member Posts: 1,501 Member Member Posts: 1,501 Member
    When people leave their shopping cart in the middle of the parking lot.
  • liftorgohomeliftorgohome Member Posts: 25,463 Member Member Posts: 25,463 Member
    Grown adults that ride on their shopping carts like kids. ha ha
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 2,462 Member Member Posts: 2,462 Member
    waiting, on anything

patience is a virtue

virtue is a grace

embrace the grace

Changing my name to Grace.
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 2,462 Member Member Posts: 2,462 Member

OMG I posted about this a couple months ago in some other thread. After sitting in this very spot, watching my dh out the window on our front stoop doing that very thing. I was sooo grossed out!!! And so many times I walk across our entryway and see he's hocked whatever. Really. WHY does anybody do that??!! It thoroughly disgusts me in every way shape and form.
    It took me years to sway him from using cloth hankies(over and over, like wiping snot on your face to wipe it off again just ewwww)to disposable tissues. And then he wonders why certain things don't take place..............:/

All of it....just ewwww.
    And I swear I haven't seen him wash his hands more than maybe 10x at home since this Covid thing broke. Just keep your hands off me. SMH
    edited September 18
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 2,985 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,985 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

OMG I posted about this a couple months ago in some other thread. After sitting in this very spot, watching my dh out the window on our front stoop doing that very thing. I was sooo grossed out!!! And so many times I walk across our entryway and see he's hocked whatever. Really. WHY does anybody do that??!! It thoroughly disgusts me in every way shape and form.
    It took me years to sway him from using cloth hankies(over and over, like wiping snot on your face to wipe it off again just ewwww)to disposable tissues. And then he wonders why certain things don't take place..............:/

All of it....just ewwww.
    And I swear I haven't seen him wash his hands more than maybe 10x at home since this Covid thing broke. Just keep your hands off me. SMH

Well damn, I have never believed in the strength of wedding vows until this very moment. You REALLY took "to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part" to HEART @ReenieHJ.

That's deep love. Someone needs to make a song about being devoted to your spouse despite snot rockets and other miscellaneous grossness 😭
  • toriann319toriann319 Member, Premium Posts: 853 Member Member, Premium Posts: 853 Member
    toriann319 wrote: »
    When people use the bathroom at work where it echos and you can literally hear EVERYTHING... and still make ZERO attempts on washing their hands...

omg.... where do you work ???

and, are they hiring ?

@Motorsheen Prison... Want to come?
  • toriann319toriann319 Member, Premium Posts: 853 Member Member, Premium Posts: 853 Member
    toriann319 wrote: »
    When people use the bathroom at work where it echos and you can literally hear EVERYTHING... and still make ZERO attempts on washing their hands...

My old boss used to take his calls in the toilet with him. That is all I have to say about that.

@will_it_go_round_in_circles I am SO anti public restroom, it isn't even funny...
    edited September 18