Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 13,183 Member Member, Premium Posts: 13,183 Member
    Squatters and poachers.
    Had sheriffs dept with loaded AR15s hunting for them through the woods out at the land our horses are on today.
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 8,439 Member Member Posts: 8,439 Member
    When the gas tank is all of a sudden on E.
  • brustmannzweibrustmannzwei Member Posts: 1,067 Member Member Posts: 1,067 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »

E, for enough? 🙂
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 8,439 Member Member Posts: 8,439 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »

E, for enough? 🙂

E is for “ever learn your lesson imbecile”
    No. The answer is no.
  • silverpl2525silverpl2525 Member Posts: 98 Member Member Posts: 98 Member
    That loud smacking sound when someone eats with their mouth open. It's very distracting!
  • brustmannzweibrustmannzwei Member Posts: 1,067 Member Member Posts: 1,067 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    When my generally sweet smelling little dog finds a stinky old bone.. 🤭🤢

Mine generally find cat *kitten* or dead rodents to roll around and rub themselves in. Or decide skunks are cute little Pepe le Pew things and get sprayed. 🤢🤮

I don't know what skunk smells like but my dog smelt totally gag worthy 🤮
    I swear she was grinning at me as I roused on her 😒

And you don't want to!! One year one of my dogs got sprayed 2x. The 1st time I could smell skunk as soon as I opened the door and thought(very stupidly) 'hurry up and get in here before you get sprayed!' As she rushed through the door, tore through the whole house and rubbed herself everywhere to get rid of the stink. :( Oops. Second time I was smart enough to clean her off outside but the stink penetrates and stays for awhile, especially whenever she got wet. My current 2 dogs and I almost came face to face with a skunk as we went around the corner of our house; I yanked them right back inside as they were lunging and pulling to get at it.

Yup. Dead skunk on the side of the road. No biggie. It’s tolerable. A chocolate lab that was nose to *kitten* with a skunk and directly sprayed on the face. Not so much. It was like a skunk, mixed with old motor oil, mixed with a tire fire. Nothing gets rid of the smell except time.

And, a week later, just as the smell almost wore off, she did it again. Exactly the same, nose to *kitten* straight to the face.

I gotta say the foaming at the mouth, rooting around in the grass, etc. after being sprayed was really funny though.
  • Deadman_DiggingupDeadman_Diggingup Member Posts: 2,826 Member Member Posts: 2,826 Member
    Fireworks.
    Fireworks on the street every single weekend for no particular reason other than to be irksome, irks me.
  • PaperDoll_PaperDoll_ Member Posts: 24,317 Member Member Posts: 24,317 Member
    Fireworks.
    Fireworks on the street every single weekend for no particular reason other than to be irksome, irks me.

Do we have the same neighbors? 🤔
    When the QA of company is so bad it allows this:

npt78bczyw38.jpeg
  • YoshiboobsYoshiboobs Member Posts: 415 Member Member Posts: 415 Member
    Other people shopping when I'm trying to shop.
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 18,301 Member Member Posts: 18,301 Member
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    Other people shopping when I'm trying to shop.

Elbows

you have them

throw them

that's what they're for....
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 248,385 Member Member Posts: 248,385 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    When my generally sweet smelling little dog finds a stinky old bone.. 🤭🤢

Mine generally find cat *kitten* or dead rodents to roll around and rub themselves in. Or decide skunks are cute little Pepe le Pew things and get sprayed. 🤢🤮

I don't know what skunk smells like but my dog smelt totally gag worthy 🤮
    I swear she was grinning at me as I roused on her 😒

And you don't want to!! One year one of my dogs got sprayed 2x. The 1st time I could smell skunk as soon as I opened the door and thought(very stupidly) 'hurry up and get in here before you get sprayed!' As she rushed through the door, tore through the whole house and rubbed herself everywhere to get rid of the stink. :( Oops. Second time I was smart enough to clean her off outside but the stink penetrates and stays for awhile, especially whenever she got wet. My current 2 dogs and I almost came face to face with a skunk as we went around the corner of our house; I yanked them right back inside as they were lunging and pulling to get at it.

Ive heard it smells really bad.. I just can't imagine.
    Eww, in the house too.. not good 😬
  • amorfati601070amorfati601070 Member Posts: 1,992 Member Member Posts: 1,992 Member
    Batman doing the grizzly Batman voice around people who already know he's Bruce.
  • J_NY_ZJ_NY_Z Member Posts: 1,753 Member Member Posts: 1,753 Member
    That loud smacking sound when someone eats with their mouth open. It's very distracting!

Ugh...we're trying to have a civilized society here.
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 13,183 Member Member, Premium Posts: 13,183 Member
    Paying $18.95 for this itty bitty bottle of eye drops.

mvut22t3on4u.jpeg
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 2,440 Member Member Posts: 2,440 Member
    @rickifaidley I so agree!!! And even if people don't mean to sound nasty, so often the tone comes out that way.
    I wonder if, because of the internet, we all need to just develop a thicker skin? I've tried and it doesn't work for me. :( Or maybe we just need to all play nice and do what my mom always taught us; if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything.