Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 248,269 Member Member Posts: 248,269 Member
    Today...

#1 spraining, dislocating, or breaking a finger.

#2 Oakley, I love my Whiskers. Aftermarket lenses and ear socks are *kitten*. Please release OEM replacements.

I hope your finger is OK :)
  • brustmannzweibrustmannzwei Member Posts: 1,025 Member Member Posts: 1,025 Member
    Today...

#2 Oakley, I love my Whiskers. Aftermarket lenses and ear socks are *kitten*. Please release OEM replacements.

Meh, it’s all good. It’s kinda crooked but not hurting too much. No rest for the wicked. I have to have the house ready for final inspection by 1400 tomorrow.
  • brustmannzweibrustmannzwei Member Posts: 1,025 Member Member Posts: 1,025 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    Today...

Ear socks? 🤔

Yeah, that’s what these black things are called.

• slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 248,269 Member Member Posts: 248,269 Member
    Today...

Meh, it’s all good. It’s kinda crooked but not hurting too much. No rest for the wicked. I have to have the house ready for final inspection by 1400 tomorrow.

So it might be broken? 😦

I hope you make it with plenty of time to spare 🙂
  • JetJaguarJetJaguar Member Posts: 793 Member Member Posts: 793 Member
    When an article describing something doesn't have a photo of what it's describing. For example, I just read an article about some rare citrus fruit. It had pictures from the region where it's grown, photos of products made from it, pics of chefs who cook with it, but no photos of the fruit itself. I had to Google it to see what it looked like.
  • CacoEtherCacoEther Member Posts: 1,196 Member Member Posts: 1,196 Member
    JetJaguar wrote: »
    When an article describing something doesn't have a photo of what it's describing. For example, I just read an article about some rare citrus fruit. It had pictures from the region where it's grown, photos of products made from it, pics of chefs who cook with it, but no photos of the fruit itself. I had to Google it to see what it looked like.

Sanbokan?
  • PaperDoll_PaperDoll_ Member Posts: 24,266 Member Member Posts: 24,266 Member
    The metric system
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 8,439 Member Member Posts: 8,439 Member
    Assumed ill intent
    The metric system

I wish we would use the metric system.
  • JetJaguarJetJaguar Member Posts: 793 Member Member Posts: 793 Member
    hrichts wrote: »
    JetJaguar wrote: »

Sanbokan?

Yup!
  • Cat0703aCat0703a Member Posts: 4,127 Member Member Posts: 4,127 Member
    The metric system

Goodness, I interpreted within a minute. Km to mi is not my forte. 😂
  • CacoEtherCacoEther Member Posts: 1,196 Member Member Posts: 1,196 Member
    The metric system
    The metric system

Cat0703a wrote: »
    The metric system

It’s extra confusing because a km is a little more than half a mile and a lb is a little less than half a kg and I confuse them all the time
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 2,413 Member Member Posts: 2,413 Member
    Wasps and yellow jackets
    Killed a wasp inside my sister's house the other day, played Whack-a-mole til I knew that $ucker was dead. The 2nd one I tried smashing too, but then he fell behind the heating register and I couldn't find him anywhere. And those yellow jacket hornets are everywhere right now, nasty nasty beasts.
  • sweet_ermengardesweet_ermengarde Member Posts: 1,069 Member Member Posts: 1,069 Member
    u walk into a flooring store and u can buy flooring and get it installed, u walk into a furniture store u can order furniture and they’ll deliver it and set it up for u, but u walk into a paint store or any store that sells paint and u just got to buy paint AND THEN do it yourself or go find someone to do it like they don’t even give u the option to hire somebody and its missed opportunity really
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 18,252 Member Member Posts: 18,252 Member
    The metric system
    The metric system

The metric system

It’s extra confusing because a km is a little more than half a mile and a lb is a little less than half a kg and I confuse them all the time

I prefer to measure distance in 'Cartwheels'.

tenor.gif?itemid=8802093
  • s131951s131951 Member Posts: 3,707 Member Member Posts: 3,707 Member
    The metric system
    The metric system

The metric system

about .625.
    I’ve never realized it before but dog nipples. Repeated pictures of dog nipples. It’s too much. 😂
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    The metric system
    The metric system

The metric system

tenor.gif?itemid=8802093

What could possibly go wrong?
    6pkvcd8fae2g.gif
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 18,252 Member Member Posts: 18,252 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    The metric system
    The metric system

The metric system

tenor.gif?itemid=8802093

What could possibly go wrong?
    6pkvcd8fae2g.gif

TAKE DOWN MY PICTURE !!!!!