Introduce yourself here

2»

Replies

• marisasekinger
    marisasekinger Posts: 12 Member
    Hello, I'm Marisa from Texas. Elisa, above, is my identical twin (best sister ever) and she encouraged me to join. I am 53 and have two daughters, one married and one graduating HS this year. I started myfitness pal in 2013 at 209 pounds. I have come and gone since then but have steadily lost weight and am currently 167 pounds. Two years ago I was diagnosed with breast cancer so that put my life in a whirlwind! I'm cancer free now and ready to be the healthiest, fittest, happiest ME ever. Let's do this ladies! (also, don't forget your annual mammogram)
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Hello, I'm Marisa from Texas. Elisa, above, is my identical twin (best sister ever) and she encouraged me to join. I am 53 and have two daughters, one married and one graduating HS this year. I started myfitness pal in 2013 at 209 pounds. I have come and gone since then but have steadily lost weight and am currently 167 pounds. Two years ago I was diagnosed with breast cancer so that put my life in a whirlwind! I'm cancer free now and ready to be the healthiest, fittest, happiest ME ever. Let's do this ladies! (also, don't forget your annual mammogram)

Congratulation on being cancer free!! I do get my mammograms and going for my second colonoscopy.
  • shamrock14
    shamrock14 Posts: 48 Member
    Kim, I'm not on the sheets, am I part of the contest?