No idea. None.

At my age, a bit scary.

I always blame the cat. <nods>
  • try2again
    try2again Posts: 3,562 Member
    edited January 2020
    mikebxb wrote: »
    Mu version of starving myself.

This log would be insanity for a 120 lb woman, let alone a 200 lb man. And 400 calories of it in hard seltzer? :s

If you were to continue undereating like this, you would force your body to prioritize essential functions and eat into your lean muscle mass, not just fat stores. Is that really what you want?
  • mikebxb
    mikebxb Posts: 138 Member
    53y5bpal8w8h.jpg
    Back on track BELLY BE GONE
  • eryn0x
    eryn0x Posts: 138 Member
    Today back to 213.5 lbs. here's yesterday's intake. - 8l54ogkpy6i2.png

Well there's your answer... even if this logging and your settings are accurate, it will still take 5 weeks for you to lose only a couple of pounds. (See: "If every day were like today"). So assuming everything is accurate (unlikely) either choose to be okay with slow progress, or change something.

I must echo that you should eat foods you enjoy. I will weigh and log in advance a potato that I plan to bake into fries; the wine I intend to drink later... just weigh and log and stay within a reasonable deficit. Understand that there are many formulas to come to the same solution. Last night I ate an entire pizza with a glass of wine, because I ate light all day. Today, woke up 1lb lighter!
  • mikebxb

I crushed thru the 210# barrier Today I weighed 209.6# !!!!!!!! Whoop Dee Doo!!! 87 days = 15 lbs lost. Belly Be Gone! (going)
    2vewd1u2v98w.png
  • mikebxb
    v7dekvvlvntw.jpg

t6ai1rbdmt4c.png
  • buddy352
    buddy352 Posts: 36 Member
    Glad I started this MFP when I did. Else I might have found myself in as bad a shape as Buddy352 and headed for more than just "one skid down" ;)B)

• buddy352
    buddy352 Posts: 36 Member
    Sorry Sir, None of that makes sense. You OK? Concerned.