Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

I restrict food...

DangeloGMADangeloGMA Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
Hi you all! I am diagnosed with a Restrictive Eating Disorder. I am starting treatment for it and am hoping to use this as a way to make me aware of when I am restricting. If I have to log my food intake then I have to be accountable when I am not eating. Sometimes it is does on purpose...other times I have don’t even realize I am doing it. I am working on this too through another type of therapy. I am praying this helps me. It has really interface res in my life and I have to get back on track! Need all the prayers I can get!

Replies

• fmingionefmingione Posts: 9Member, Premium Member Posts: 9Member, Premium Member
    Congrats on that very big step! Just take it one meal at a time. You can do this!
  • eryn0xeryn0x Posts: 102Member Member Posts: 102Member Member
    I’m not entirely confident that logging is a good plan for you, as seeing the caloric values may not be healthy. It may be better to use a diary and/or a chart to tick off when you eat a balanced meal.

Just be sure to talk to your dr to check that you’re on the right path. Wishing you good mental health!!
    edited January 22