Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

No more excuses

Replies

• Grumpy_HubbyGrumpy_Hubby Posts: 169Member Member Posts: 169Member Member
    People here quick to throw stones. Forgetting everyone lives in glass houses...
  • kshama2001kshama2001 Posts: 21,146Member Member Posts: 21,146Member Member
    People here quick to throw stones. Forgetting everyone lives in glass houses...

Glad you are still here :)
  • Nony_MouseNony_Mouse Posts: 5,110Member Member Posts: 5,110Member Member
    Let's hope a decent chunk of that was water weight. But even so, rate of loss probably still too high for the amount of weight OP has to lose.
  • lgfrielgfrie Posts: 760Member, Premium Member Posts: 760Member, Premium Member
    NovusDies wrote: »
    So the 100 days of no weighing rule has been broken. I hope some of the other rules will be broken or bent soon too.

You noticed that too.
  • Pipsqueak1965Pipsqueak1965 Posts: 324Member Member Posts: 324Member Member
    @kshama2001 - a picture of what I said! I like it :)
  • Grumpy_HubbyGrumpy_Hubby Posts: 169Member Member Posts: 169Member Member
    NovusDies wrote: »
    So the 100 days of no weighing rule has been broken. I hope some of the other rules will be broken or bent soon too.

Nah. Sorry.
  • tinkerbellang83tinkerbellang83 Posts: 7,270Member Member Posts: 7,270Member Member
    @Grumpy_Hubby

Once you get to goal weight, what's your maintenance plan?
  • muszyngrmuszyngr Posts: 4Member Member Posts: 4Member Member
    * No cheat days. Although I can go over my calories, if the total weekly goal is on target.

I want you to succeed however with the rule above you are simply setting yourself up for failure, there's nothing wrong with cheat days, and you shouldn't even think of them as cheat days, want that burger and fries, no problem just skip breakfast that morning, type a thing.