I’m just trying to get thick 🥺

Options
litta327
litta327 Posts: 1 Member
Hey I’m Littie I’m 21. My weight goal is different from some instead of losing weight I’m looking to gain weight. I’ve been the same weight since I was in highschool. If there’s anyone who’s similar or has any tips/tricks please let me know!

Replies

• RevGym2
    RevGym2 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I can lead you to build mass. Let's be friends!
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    I eat a crap ton of sugar and carbs and I’m pretty thick as one might say.
  • Scottgriesser
    Scottgriesser Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Lots of information on the topic available out there. Basically it'll come down to this: Eat at a surplus and lift weights. Eat at about 250 calories over maintenance. This will "gain you .5 lb/wk". Note that weight fluctuations happen so the graph won't be a straight line. Do a progressively overloaded weight training program. 5x5 stronglifts is a good one and pretty simple (assuming you have access to a gym). Make sure you are eating enough to replenish whatever you burn during that workout. If you want to do cardio as well, fine, but again you need to be eating those calories back. There really isn't a trick that makes this happen. Simple science.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    There is a whole sub-forum for weight gain. That may be a good place to start.
  • sdenness9925
    sdenness9925 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    litta327 wrote: »
    Hey I’m Littie I’m 21. My weight goal is different from some instead of losing weight I’m looking to gain weight. I’ve been the same weight since I was in highschool. If there’s anyone who’s similar or has any tips/tricks please let me know!

Happy to help
  • Fozia499
    Fozia499 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey girl I’m on the same boat 🚣‍♀️ let do this !!!!
  • johnbtay3
    johnbtay3 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Tips to gaining weight
    Lots of ice cream
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    dc69a14d811816ce164cd21afdec1b0b.jpg