Options
13»

Replies

• MeowScout
    MeowScout Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    mermaidnj wrote: »
    Hi Lisa, glad to see you here . I'm Cathy
    Hi Cathy. I wandered for a bit through the weeds. I’ve been really struggling lately. But today I stopped amd got turned back around. Praise be! I’m back at just praying through one day at a time. This journey to help is certainly humbling! Blessings upon you this night!
    Lisa
  • mermaidnj
    mermaidnj Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa, I have been stumbling through the weeds as of late.. This morning I awoke knowing I need to commit not just TRY. What a blessing to find your inspiring words. Prayers truly do get answered.Continued success on you re journey..
  • MeowScout
    MeowScout Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Saying a prayer for you all today!
  • mermaidnj
    Options
    Wishing all health,happiness,prosperity and that the light of God shines kindly upon you in the coming year..
  • mermaidnj
    Options
    Still here hoping that this group not only survives but grows and thrives.. It is a week into the New Year it has been a struggle getting through the first week on logging and making better food choices.. By the grace of God one week down for coming week I pray for the strength to continue with that while trying to strengthen my pray muscles..

May God shine shine kindly upon you this week..
  • mermaidnj
    Options
    May God strengthen us in our struggles , help us to show grace and mercy in a world that does not always make it easy to do so. This week I commit to meeting Him half way..

As always may Gods light shine kindly on you..
  • mermaidnj
    Options
    Another week down by Gods grace and some willpower I did well with food choices and staying on my 30 day goal of committing to the AI diet.. Things that still need addressing flexing those prayer and physical muscles ..

This week I pray for patience..

As always may Gods light shine kindly on you..
  • mermaidnj
    Options
    Just about finished my first four weeks of the AI commitment with only a few minor slips. Now that I have a routine somewhat in place with the food it is time to start some other routines. Today begins a 30 day novena to St Joseph healer,protector provider for the needs body and soul. If by chance I am not still the only one in the pew here please think about joining me..

This week I pray for direction and acceptance of God's plan for me.

As always may Gods light shine kindly on you.
  • mermaidnj
    Options
    Well another week in and yesterday was my birthday so by Gods grace I've made another trip around the sun..What a year it was.

food) noticed some aeries where there is room for improvement a bit to focused on the numbers, the 30 day commitments daily rosary and novena feels good to be back to more prayer time.. slowly increased the exercise to what feels like the right level for now makes me feel more confidante housework and paper work more of a struggle but coming along.

This week I pray for gratitude for what I have and not anger at not getting what I want ..

As always may Gods Light shine kindly on you..
  • mermaidnj
    Options
    Wishing all a blessed and reflective Lent..