Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

When will the UI be overhauled?

mjbk88mjbk88 Posts: 4Member, Premium Member Posts: 4Member, Premium Member
The UI is desperately out of date and clunky to use when compared to other competitors, whether it's more premium Personal Training software, or other direct competitors such as Lose It.

Is there a roadmap anywhere that addresses when this will be done? The app seems to have been stagnant for a long time and it's getting harder to justify paying for premium when all that seems to be done is that the lights are being kept on.

Replies

• gothchiqgothchiq Posts: 4,439Member Member Posts: 4,439Member Member
    I had to give up and uninstall the phone app. It's so bogged down by ads that it's lost all functionality. It either never finishes loading, or it crashes repeatedly. More ads than content = fail.
  • DanielClarke1DanielClarke1 Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
    The terrible UI pales in comparison with competitors like lose it and Lifesum. I wish they’d leverage their strength of brand to create a really great digital experience.
  • mjbk88mjbk88 Posts: 4Member, Premium Member Posts: 4Member, Premium Member
    It really does feel like this app is just waiting to be shelved by UnderArmour as they haven't made a single improvement to the app since their aquisition of it.
  • mrdavidsmartmrdavidsmart Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    I use Lifesum; my wife uses fitness pal purely because if historical data. Lifesum has a far superior interface.