Calorie Counter

Message Boards MFP Suggestions/Feedback
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

From 671 days to.... 1 ?

neugebauer52neugebauer52 Member Posts: 1,115 Member Member Posts: 1,115 Member
We had to do a computer upgrade - something about software blah blah blah... And my so very proud streak went from 671 days to 1. Sad really, I did like those huge numbers on top. Anyone able to help pleeeeease? Thank you.

Replies

• GummiMundiGummiMundi Member Posts: 192 Member Member Posts: 192 Member
    We had to do a computer upgrade - something about software blah blah blah... And my so very proud streak went from 671 days to 1. Sad really, I did like those huge numbers on top. Anyone able to help pleeeeease? Thank you.

I bookmarked this link from another thread: https://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/login_counter_reset_request

• neugebauer52neugebauer52 Member Posts: 1,115 Member Member Posts: 1,115 Member
    Thank you so much for trying to help. I am just so proud that I have been with MFP for such a long time, so I am hoping that I can continue with my original day count. Thank you.
  • GummiMundiGummiMundi Member Posts: 192 Member Member Posts: 192 Member
    Thank you so much for trying to help. I am just so proud that I have been with MFP for such a long time, so I am hoping that I can continue with my original day count. Thank you.

You're welcome! I hope it works. :)
    I haven't tried it myself because I haven't needed it yet, but I bookmarked it because at some point I may need it for some reason. I don't want to lose my streak either, not when I make a commitment to log every day. :)
  • neugebauer52neugebauer52 Member Posts: 1,115 Member Member Posts: 1,115 Member
    GummiMundi wrote: »

You're welcome! I hope it works. :)
    I haven't tried it myself because I haven't needed it yet, but I bookmarked it because at some point I may need it for some reason. I don't want to lose my streak either, not when I make a commitment to log every day. :)

Thank you so much for your follow up - and yes, it worked. It is a bit of inspiration and pride to see the days recorded and my aim to give my best during this new day. Have a great day, William