Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Motivation and Support
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Begin Again......AGAIN

15678911»

Replies

  • verdenlolaverdenlola Member Posts: 17 Member Member Posts: 17 Member
    Be_theBest_Me for being bloated try fennel tea with some honey, and for sleep I would suggest that you try meditation of any kind even if it's just half an hour (I was struggling with insomnia for a long while and with meditation I was able to get good hours of sleep, after that it was like I was a new person). I'm happy to hear that you minimized your stress levels, that should help a lot with weight loss. If you need someone to talk to I will be more then happy to listen! :smiley:
    edited March 29
  • roz0810roz0810 Member Posts: 416 Member Member Posts: 416 Member
    Here we go again. Thinking if I don't get myself under control I'm gonna hit 200 again. Now I got my thyroid spun out from eating crap and I am in a gain from hell!! Gonna use aunt flo to shed this weight!! Dropping calories cutting sugar no more caffeine!! Aaaaahhhhhhh I can't gain anymore!! Here I go again all over!!

    You've got this hun! We're all here for you :)
  • Be_theBest_MeBe_theBest_Me Member Posts: 551 Member Member Posts: 551 Member
    roz0810 wrote: »
    Here we go again. Thinking if I don't get myself under control I'm gonna hit 200 again. Now I got my thyroid spun out from eating crap and I am in a gain from hell!! Gonna use aunt flo to shed this weight!! Dropping calories cutting sugar no more caffeine!! Aaaaahhhhhhh I can't gain anymore!! Here I go again all over!!

    You've got this hun! We're all here for you :)

    Thank you so much
  • Be_theBest_MeBe_theBest_Me Member Posts: 551 Member Member Posts: 551 Member
    verdenlola wrote: »
    Be_theBest_Me for being bloated try fennel tea with some honey, and for sleep I would suggest that you try meditation of any kind even if it's just half an hour (I was struggling with insomnia for a long while and with meditation I was able to get good hours of sleep, after that it was like I was a new person). I'm happy to hear that you minimized your stress levels, that should help a lot with weight loss. If you need someone to talk to I will be more then happy to listen! :smiley:

    Thank you for the advice!!
  • SoUl_ReBeL2021SoUl_ReBeL2021 Member Posts: 119 Member Member Posts: 119 Member
    I'm in the same boat I loss 135 lbs and gained back around 60 of it "stopped smoking" so now I'm trying my best to get back on track I know the struggle but hang in there we'll get through this! 👍
  • roz0810roz0810 Member Posts: 416 Member Member Posts: 416 Member
    How're you getting on @Be_theBest_Me ?
  • Be_theBest_MeBe_theBest_Me Member Posts: 551 Member Member Posts: 551 Member
    I'm in the same boat I loss 135 lbs and gained back around 60 of it "stopped smoking" so now I'm trying my best to get back on track I know the struggle but hang in there we'll get through this! 👍

    You can do this!! We got that muscle memory if we get in the routine again it will happen!!
  • Be_theBest_MeBe_theBest_Me Member Posts: 551 Member Member Posts: 551 Member
    roz0810 wrote: »
    How're you getting on @Be_theBest_Me ?

    Well I went up to 187 from 180 lately!! The binge has been real. Since I've gotten back on mfp have not been able to get myself in a RYTHUM!! Frustrating!! I gave up caffeine again and I am counting all calories drinking the water and I have been cutting back a lil more each day!! Doing better I think!! Realistic changes cause I have never had success with a diet....to much die in there for me. I change my lifestyle and get my head right and my body falls into line cause it's getting what it needs fuel not over fed!! I worked out today!! Yah yah!! Still got this tension in my shoulder and neck sidelined me yesterday!! I was so dizzy!!
  • roz0810roz0810 Member Posts: 416 Member Member Posts: 416 Member
    roz0810 wrote: »
    How're you getting on @Be_theBest_Me ?

    Well I went up to 187 from 180 lately!! The binge has been real. Since I've gotten back on mfp have not been able to get myself in a RYTHUM!! Frustrating!! I gave up caffeine again and I am counting all calories drinking the water and I have been cutting back a lil more each day!! Doing better I think!! Realistic changes cause I have never had success with a diet....to much die in there for me. I change my lifestyle and get my head right and my body falls into line cause it's getting what it needs fuel not over fed!! I worked out today!! Yah yah!! Still got this tension in my shoulder and neck sidelined me yesterday!! I was so dizzy!!

    Aww you will get there, just keep it up! Well done on working out too x
  • Be_theBest_MeBe_theBest_Me Member Posts: 551 Member Member Posts: 551 Member
    It's FRIYAH!! Trying to shake the sleepy and get ready to work out!!!
  • roz0810roz0810 Member Posts: 416 Member Member Posts: 416 Member
    Have a good work out hun! x
  • Be_theBest_MeBe_theBest_Me Member Posts: 551 Member Member Posts: 551 Member
    so I had one of those come-to-jesus talks with myself this morning I've been getting my fitness back together but I have not been watering the grass in my own yard I've been looking to see if grass is greener on the other side and we all know grass isn't Greener unless you maintain it so back to water my grass at home and caring for my lovey lovey yard already have most of you will probably not understand what that means but for those of you that do I hope you understand what this means to me and that you will respect that and I appreciate it very much things are going pretty good lots of non scale victories my muscles have been sore after Aunt Flo I'm making good progress have not had the chance to step on the scales all week I've had to get up early cleaning specialist quitting on me staffing issues out the wahzoo so it's got me in the field a lot this week hopefully I'll be selling salsa this weekend and living the dream I'll keep you all updated and more going to be back in it to win it beginning again again and again and again and again and many times as it takes this is a life change and not just a diet hope y'all are killing it have a great day
  • Be_theBest_MeBe_theBest_Me Member Posts: 551 Member Member Posts: 551 Member
    Good morning y'all gonna see what the scale says this morning... haven't had time to check in all week. 183.8 that means I'm back on track and getting my head in the game I will for sure have a loss this week!!

    Same game plan
    Move
    Eat mindfully 12-1600 calories a day
    Drink the water
    Log the activity!!!


    This works...so work the plan. Y'all friend me to check my diary and yell at me if I don't not follow my plan!!
  • roz0810roz0810 Member Posts: 416 Member Member Posts: 416 Member
  • Be_theBest_MeBe_theBest_Me Member Posts: 551 Member Member Posts: 551 Member
    Here we go Monday!!!! Back at it and focused!! Starting the week at....184.4

    Progress is coming y'all gonna switch things up a bit this week!! 1200-1600 calories per day not eating back exercise!! Drink the water!! Log the food eat mindfully!! Here we gooooooo
Sign In or Register to comment.