Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Motivation and Support
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Begin Again......AGAIN

167891012»

Replies

• Be_theBest_MeBe_theBest_Me Member Posts: 613 Member Member Posts: 613 Member
    March 27: 187.6
    April 3: 183.4
    April 10: 184
    April 17:183.2

Total loss:4.4lbs

April 24: 182
    May 1:185

March 27 was the end of aunt flo. Then may 1 was the end of aunt flo. Looking at that # tells me I lost a solid 2 lbs. I ain't mad at it!! Progress is progress!! I need to get my calories under control. I been emotional eating real bad. Finished taxes yesterday and celebrated with ice cream and Oreos soooooo much stress comes with tax time!! Being a business owner is exhausting enough and now we are starting a second business!! Yep!! Let's just see if we can make my head explode this year!! Hahaha
  • Be_theBest_MeBe_theBest_Me Member Posts: 613 Member Member Posts: 613 Member
    I've been back 175 days and I have gained 15 lbs I am in a struggle yes I lost 2 of those lbs I gained. Just a lil frustrated yesterday I did not log. Ate ok for the first half of the day and then I just lost it. I wanna do this for real and keep it off. I've never had this much trouble getting started before. 😢😢😢Y'all I'm a lil down today
  • roz0810roz0810 Member Posts: 485 Member Member Posts: 485 Member
    @Be_theBest_Me awww hun, we're here for you. you got this. just one day at a time. don't think about anything else except today and it will carry on. sending hugs ❤️