What is the most disturbing thing that society accepts as a normal behaviour?

1151617181921»

Replies

• wapan
    wapan Posts: 219 Member
    jjkh5970 wrote: »
    I think everyone gets too offended over Everything. I mean, people just need to chill out in my opinion lol

And btw. The whole touching a pregnant woman’s belly thing.. I actually loved when people touched my belly (except for creepy men). But that’s just me.. I guess I’m more of that touchy feely type.

I loved it too. I knew I was going to pregnant only once and I LOVED the attention.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 12,993 Member
    wapan wrote: »
    jjkh5970 wrote: »
    I think everyone gets too offended over Everything. I mean, people just need to chill out in my opinion lol

And btw. The whole touching a pregnant woman’s belly thing.. I actually loved when people touched my belly (except for creepy men). But that’s just me.. I guess I’m more of that touchy feely type.

I loved it too. I knew I was going to pregnant only once and I LOVED the attention.

It never much bothered me until this kid...maybe 14 yr old boy at a water park kept following me around the kiddy area and touching my stomach and asking questions. Omg! I tried to be nice. I tried to look for his parents. I asked him where his parents were. I kept walking away as best as I could. Yikes! Touching from other people bothered me less than the rude comments I sometimes got. “Do you know what causes that?” “Uh, yeah, and I’m really good at it. Duh”🤣