Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

iOS 20.2.0 Release Notes & Discussion

JobenJoben Posts: 338Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator Posts: 338Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator
Whether you want to log your lowest weight in years, your first run in weeks, or your heart healthy afternoon snack, we know you count on MyFitnessPal to be working smoothly.

That’s why this release is full of bug fixes, performance updates, and improved reliability so we can be there to support you during every moment of your health journey.

Want to try new features before everyone else? Join our beta program here

We hope you enjoy and happy tracking!

Happy tracking!

Please use this discussion to share any feedback or suggestions related to the iOS 20.2.0 release. If you are having technical problems or are reporting a bug, please post in our Support Center

For a list of known iOS issue, please see this article in our support center.

Replies

• emreorhanemreorhan Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    will there be a dark mode on the iOS app and on web? (desktop)
  • JobenJoben Posts: 338Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator Posts: 338Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator
    emreorhan wrote: »
    will there be a dark mode on the iOS app and on web? (desktop)

Hi @emreorhan,

We will definitely consider a dark mode option soon! I will happily share your feedback with our developers when discussing future updates for the program.

• Belinda614Belinda614 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    i cannot even log into my account anymore -
  • oharrasoharras Posts: 37Member Member Posts: 37Member Member
    As of yesterday afternoon, I could no longer enter food into My Fitness...keep getting a server error notice, and it continues this morning. This needs to be fixed for those of us WHO NEED THIS TO WORK!
  • DanielAlpigerDanielAlpiger Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    nybcpdlytlp5.png

Steps counter he been doing a lot of weird things