Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

My free mfp app breaks down macros, but my girlfriends says she needs to buy premium?

DoaneLindeDoaneLinde Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
I’m on an iPhone and her on an android, if that makes any difference?

She downloaded it recently, it shows her her macro goals, but doesn’t show the macros of any of the food she’s entered or the macros of her current day.

It just shows her total calories and calories remaining??

Mine shows all this info, definitely isn’t premium!

Replies

• Nony_MouseNony_Mouse Posts: 5,144Member Member Posts: 5,144Member Member
    Is she looking at the right screen? She needs to click on the pie chart at the top of her diary. From there she can toggle between calories, nutrients, and macros, and also look at daily or weekly.
  • nutmegoreonutmegoreo Posts: 15,220Member Member Posts: 15,220Member Member
    All that information is available in the free android version. I would double check her settings, as well as the entries she is choosing. Much of the database is user entered, so there are a lot of incorrect ones in there. I'm thinking it has something to do with set up. Alternatively, it might be easier for her to check her account using the website.
  • RAinWARAinWA Posts: 1,659Member Member Posts: 1,659Member Member
    Or if she turns her phone sideways (there's a better term for that but it's escaping me right now) it will show the breakdown for individual foods.
  • janejellyrolljanejellyroll Posts: 21,498Member Member Posts: 21,498Member Member
    RAinWA wrote: »
    Or if she turns her phone sideways (there's a better term for that but it's escaping me right now) it will show the breakdown for individual foods.

I've heard this called "landscape" mode.
  • DoaneLindeDoaneLinde Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    Thanks for the help, yeah on my app I click on the number of remaining Macros to get that screen, on hers if she clicks that she was shown this:
    0uxonxlspfa1.png

But the pie chart is there and worked, thanks!