Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Food diary not working?

3outlawdogs3outlawdogs Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
Anyone else unable to access their food diary? This started last night 2/13/20 and is still not working today 2/14/20

Replies

• ldaltonbishopldaltonbishop Posts: 5Member Member Posts: 5Member Member
    I can't add food on the website but I can from the app on my iPad.
  • nickchristian3910nickchristian3910 Posts: 32Member Member Posts: 32Member Member
    same here. Rest of site works on my PC but not my diary. Works ok on my phone.
  • TryingAgain100TryingAgain100 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Haven't been able to record food since yesterday evening. I can add food on my iPhone.
    edited February 14
  • Cassian2013Cassian2013 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    HELP! My food diary is not working. I really miss it.
  • mestes461mestes461 Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    The last android updated turned off the food panel and left the app on the nutrition panel. Not possible to access the food panel as it was before the update. Only with the + which makes you add food to a specific meal and not to the old food panel. Millennial programming while stoned at it best!!
  • mestes461mestes461 Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    Not only can you not access the food panel after the last android my fitness pal update, but you can't contact support either. Because some genius made the attach file option required instead of optional so if you do not have a file to attach you can't submit the new help desk form. Great Job at myfitnesspal on app and site updates that are BROKEN OUT OF THE BOX.!!!!!!
  • CasitadreamCasitadream Posts: 4Member Member Posts: 4Member Member
    What happened to my food list? I've lost half of the foods that I eat on a regular basis and when I record them again they don't show up in my Diary.
  • amtyrellamtyrell Posts: 1,328Member Member Posts: 1,328Member Member
    This morning i can not enter foods on my android app.