Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

*This* was a priority?

try2againtry2again Posts: 3,479Member Member Posts: 3,479Member Member
So, half the entries that come up when I do a search have nothing to do with the item I searched for (yesterday was my favorite- I searched for diet 7-up and one of the returns was for Pizza Hut thin crust taco pizza, and of course olive oil still comes up as "chicken breast cooked in olive oil" when I create a recipe), we can't do a search or put recipes in a simple alphabetical order, there are dozens of other glitches to be solved, but yesterday when I finished logging, there is a shiny new macro graph at the bottom of my diary page (on the website version)? Anyone else underwhelmed with this?

Replies

• try2againtry2again Posts: 3,479Member Member Posts: 3,479Member Member
    I saw the graph for the first time today and absolutely cracked up. Meanwhile, search is still absolutely jacked.

I wonder how long it took them to choose the colors?
  • cmriversidecmriverside Posts: 29,522Member Member Posts: 29,522Member Member
    :lol: try2again, I had the same reaction.

AND today I went to add a food that I use every day so it should be in my Recents, right?

Not right because new shiny pie graph.

That no one cares about.
    But hey, NOW we can finally delete from the Recents list, so that's something! Actually that's a pretty great something...unlike colorful graphs.

WHY can't they just make the Admin-entered list in the database a different color? Or even a separate list? HOW HARD would that be?

:neutral:

• CasitadreamCasitadream Posts: 4Member Member Posts: 4Member Member
    Life is busy enough without having to waste time looking up food info for items that were already recorded in my food diary. It's also frustrating to go back the next day and find that the time spent was wasted for a second time because the information is gone again!
    Life is busy enough without having to waste time looking up food info for items that were already recorded in my food diary. It's also frustrating to go back the next day and find that the time spent was wasted for a second time because the information is gone again!

Yeah, this is a new thing as of yesterday for me. It's super annoying. I just entered a Support ticket about it - would you do the same?

Go to Help > Submit a request
    edited February 15
  • bmeadows380bmeadows380 Posts: 1,549Member Member Posts: 1,549Member Member
    But hey, NOW we can finally delete from the Recents list, so that's something! Actually that's a pretty great something...unlike colorful graphs.

WHY can't they just make the Admin-entered list in the database a different color? Or even a separate list? HOW HARD would that be?

yes, I was very happy to see the delete option from the recents list - I wish it was extended to the my foods list and recipe list, but I'll take what I can get!

(and yes, I noticed the graph, and I agree - not interested at all)
  • maydole47maydole47 Posts: 10Member Member Posts: 10Member Member
    I guess they don't listen to their members. I know for a fact that people have been asking for years to be able to sort recipes alphabetically. Where do they get their ideas? Maybe they should hire more competent/creative IT people.

yes, I was very happy to see the delete option from the recents list - I wish it was extended to the my foods list and recipe list, but I'll take what I can get!

(and yes, I noticed the graph, and I agree - not interested at all)

You CAN delete MY FOODS, but you have to go to the actual MY FOODS tab on the site, then choose the food you want to delete: Here:
    https://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/mine

You can delete recipes the same way, but once you delete them then they're gone entirely.

dkc53zxsycc6.png

edited February 15