Most boring exercise

2»

Replies

• sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,971 Member
    Funny how everything is boring to someone.

4me it's the spin bike.

Own an expensive one and never use it any more since I bought my Concept2 rower.

LOL!
  • RunningBuryBlue
    RunningBuryBlue Posts: 25 Member
    If you find something boring, change it.
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,257 Member
    Pool running. Dang hardest workout, but good grief. I was doing it before I had a waterproof ipod, but there's not much that would make me want to do it again
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    They're all boring to me. That's what youtube and ear buds are for. Listen to podcasts, interesting lectures, creepypastas, even stupid internet drama. Repetitive motions are not interesting IMHO. Take advantage of free entertainment.
  • Avidkeo
    Avidkeo Posts: 3,190 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Running. I do it cause it's a quick massive calorie burn but I get so bored

This is where podcasts are your friend
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Stationary bike.
  • The "Dreadmill"
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,843 Member
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Rowing

I can’t sit more than 10 minutes

Droning away on pretty much any piece of stationary cardio equipment is pretty much the most boring exercise ever. The only way I can do stationary cardio and enjoy it is in a spin class.

Ditto, except I'm not a fan of spin either. But I'd give a spin class another try if they'd play Metallica :lol:
  • Siberian2590
    Siberian2590 Posts: 57 Member
    Stairmaster. Longest 5 minutes of my life.

Me. Except it's more like 30 seconds. I don't like walking in the rain, so I force myself to get on the climber I have in my home exercise room. Music doesn't help, TV doesn't help. I'm thinking of hiring someone to dangle a doughnut on a pole and string in front of my nose while I'm on it.