spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Normally here:

cao0k6ldc8as.jpg

Over the weekend here:

dem9x0yadeuo.jpg

• MrAcavano
    MrAcavano Posts: 198 Member
    tuckerrj wrote: »
    Go so tired of waiting for equipment at little gyms and community centers... Now I work out at a 50,000 square foot CLUB FITNESS that has:

Kids Club · Group Exercise Studio · Tanning · Red Light Therapy · Hydro Massage · Virtual Cycle Studio · Burn Zone Studio · Womens Training Studio · Pulse Studio · Smoothie Bar · Circuit Equipment · Strength Equipment · Cardio Equipment · Locker Rooms · Personal Training · Sauna · Cardio Theater

Yep I've gone full scale commercial and it costs $17 a month. Woo Hoo! Check it out :
    https://www.clubfitness.us/location/fenton/

Wow. That’s a great deal. Is that a chain?
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Yep I've gone full scale commercial and it costs $17 a month. Woo Hoo! Check it out :
    https://www.clubfitness.us/location/fenton/[/quote]

Wow. That’s a great deal. Is that a chain?[/quote]

Yes! Here in midwestern USA
  • wwwtheselion11
    wwwtheselion11 Posts: 422 Member
    Do you honestly think im going to show you my bed ,couch ,or table, shower even my cabinets. I rather keep where i do it . To my self. 🤣☝️
  • wwwtheselion11
    xbz3al0tb406.jpg
    My zwift setup for when I can't get outside. That's a corner of the kitchen.

I would love something like that
  • wwwtheselion11
    ythannah wrote: »
    I've just finished doing the basement flooring and only one wall done so far, but managed to get my little gym corner back together today. The rowing machine is still covered for dust protection and there are weights all over to flatten out the mats because they came rolled (it's usually more organized). And that ceiling fixture will be getting changed to a flush mount.

GoVbSOA.jpg

Awesome work. My gym is under construction also. Was upstairs in spare bedroom. Would love to bring it back upstairs. Your gym looking nice
  • wwwtheselion11
    I also own a total gym.
  • wwwtheselion11
    iev9bb7cvb9e.jpg
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    ythannah wrote: »
    I've just finished doing the basement flooring and only one wall done so far, but managed to get my little gym corner back together today. The rowing machine is still covered for dust protection and there are weights all over to flatten out the mats because they came rolled (it's usually more organized). And that ceiling fixture will be getting changed to a flush mount.

GoVbSOA.jpg

Awesome work. My gym is under construction also. Was upstairs in spare bedroom. Would love to bring it back upstairs. Your gym looking nice

Thank you!