• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!!! :)

83xv78oc9j8b.png
  • Steph1498
    Steph1498 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    @micki48 here are my steps for the rest of my week in confinement... its hard to get to my goal while not leaving the house as much. Thankful for runs in the afternoon and multiple little walks throughout the day.
    Its keeping me sane or at least in a better space... :wink:
    3/19: 10,581
    3/20: 7,514
    3/21: 10,479
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Progress Report:

PW - 177.4
    CW - 176.7

tru9w6yj103q.jpg
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!!

I hope I got everyone's step reports. I fell down on the job a bit. Here's what I need for this past week...(week 3)

@Gidgitgoescrazy Thurs-Sat
    @Shexio Thurs-Sat
    @KellyBgetsfit Tues 16th
    @evangsimmons170 All week
    @lovethyneighbor Saturday

Get those steps in as soon as you can and I promise I'll do a report this week.

Last last week, Week 2, we had a lot of missing steps, but still managed to walk 317,439 steps together. And boy, was it a crazy week.

1st micki48 77,814
    2nd @Gidgitgoescrazy 48,653
    3rd @Steph1498 46,766 with Friday and Saturday missing and STILL!!!

Congratulations to everyone. It's hard with everything else on our plates/minds. Try to take some steps for yourself.
  • Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    641iienyqjcg.jpg
  • deniners2
    deniners2 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    PW: 148
    CW: 149

There was potential for that to be sooo much worse! I always start strong visiting family then it turns into a snacking gluttonfest for me. I've been snacking every night since returning home. I need to be disciplined as I was in January & February.

I've had some stellar runs this month, & I am getting a little faster. This morning was an awesome 6.67 miles.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,041 Member
    Options
    deniners2 wrote: »
    PW: 148
    CW: 149

There was potential for that to be sooo much worse! I always start strong visiting family then it turns into a snacking gluttonfest for me. I've been snacking every night since returning home. I need to be disciplined as I was in January & February.

I've had some stellar runs this month, & I am getting a little faster. This morning was an awesome 6.67 miles.

snacking gluttonfest. I like that one - but hope you can make it stop!! Pickles. Grapefruit. Eat something sour sometimes and the desire for something truly destructive fades out. And if you eat a whole jar of pickles, not too much harm is done! Your running is impressive, though - well done!
  • deniners2
    deniners2 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    snacking gluttonfest. I like that one - but hope you can make it stop!! Pickles. Grapefruit. Eat something sour sometimes and the desire for something truly destructive fades out. And if you eat a whole jar of pickles, not too much harm is done! Your running is impressive, though - well done![/quote]

My husband hates pickles, but I would do that otherwise. 😊
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,041 Member
    Options
    Last call for the last Sunday weigh-in!

@graceojo999

I hope everything is going OK - don't worry if your weigh-in is late. We're just looking forward to hearing from you :heart:
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    @jugar I am actually doing well with my Beachbody workouts, I'm just not getting a lot of steps, but thanks for the suggestion.

@micki48 8413, sorry, I didn't realize I had missed the entire week!
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    Hi everyone!!!

I hope I got everyone's step reports. I fell down on the job a bit. Here's what I need for this past week...(week 3)

@Gidgitgoescrazy Thurs-Sat
    @Shexio Thurs-Sat
    @KellyBgetsfit Tues 16th
    @evangsimmons170 All week
    @lovethyneighbor Saturday

Get those steps in as soon as you can and I promise I'll do a report this week.

Last last week, Week 2, we had a lot of missing steps, but still managed to walk 317,439 steps together. And boy, was it a crazy week.

1st micki48 77,814
    2nd @Gidgitgoescrazy 48,653
    3rd @Steph1498 46,766 with Friday and Saturday missing and STILL!!!

Congratulations to everyone. It's hard with everything else on our plates/minds. Try to take some steps for yourself.

@micki48 I really thought I had posted last week's steps but I couldn't find the post. I'm so sorry for the delay.

vuqkays3ky2z.png

Here is for the week of March 15-21:

f4lulrtdnuk2.png
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the new "premium" version of Fitbit? They have some way cool challenges on there, like Get Fit Bingo. You have to work HARD to get a tile to turn. I just signed up for their 90-day free trial period, and I'm loving it! (I've had a Fitbit watch for the past 3 or 4 years now.) You have to have a Fitbit or smartwatch or a mobile watch to participate. We could have up to 30 people on a challenge!

OK gotta go get a workout in. I'm determined to turn a tile by tomorrow night! I gotta beat @micki48! LOL
  • lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Saturday
    6r7q6jxox24d.jpeg
  • Steph1498
    Steph1498 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    @micki48 Could you update the steps with these dates/steps? Somehow I didn’t get these posted 🤷🏼‍♀️ my half marathon training running is paying off. Sadly I Think the race in May might get cancelled. I sure hope not. I’m getting ready anyways.
    3/13: 15,459
    3/14: 14,793
  • Shexio
    Shexio Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    @micki48

Thirs: 13885
    Fri: 13629
    Sat: 11,226
    Sun: 6419
This discussion has been closed.