Women 200lb+, Let's Keep It Moving This March!!!

Options

Replies

• WynterDreaming
    WynterDreaming Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    So I haven't been feeling the best and with everything shutting down except for my job (which I am still grateful to be receiving my paycheck, believe me about that) I was just feeling super blah. I've also been sick the last couple of days and this pounding headache is just not leaving me alone along with a bunch of other things. My scale has also been ticking upwards the last couple of days as well which has just made the headache worse, but bless my period tracker telling me I'm due in less than a week. I always bloat up in the days before and the beginning days so I'm trying to let that go right now. It still bears watching however. Bloating is one thing, but weight creep is another.

I'm also trying to pick out one or two pieces of gear for home workouts to help me out. While preliminary everything is only closed until the end of the month or the middle of next month, it's entirely possible that they will extend for several weeks yet. With my focus on upper body, I do need some sort of dumbbells and mine are just getting a bit too light to be super useful right now, so I'm doing some light research on different brands. I think I know which one I'm going to get, now the only question is, is if I want to spend all that money right now.
  • JusG_
    JusG_ Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Swimming is always a good exercise and cleansing.