Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What worked for you today?

Replies

• dragonsamurai26dragonsamurai26 Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Core workout
  • LeeH31LeeH31 Member Posts: 312 Member Member Posts: 312 Member
    Spicy water. It sounds crazy but I am obsessed with ice cold water with a squeeze of fresh lime and a slice of fresh jalapeno pepper in it. I'm learning that a lot of the time when I think I'm hungry I'm really just thirsty and this water is so delicious and refreshing that I actually look forward to it.

I first saw it at Whole Foods years ago (for, like, $8 a bottle!) and went home and made my own and have been drinking it ever since.

Hmm . . . I HAVE limes and jalapeños :) Thanks for the great idea!
  • Ironwoman1111Ironwoman1111 Member Posts: 3,088 Member Member Posts: 3,088 Member
    Spicy water. It sounds crazy but I am obsessed with ice cold water with a squeeze of fresh lime and a slice of fresh jalapeno pepper in it. I'm learning that a lot of the time when I think I'm hungry I'm really just thirsty and this water is so delicious and refreshing that I actually look forward to it.

I first saw it at Whole Foods years ago (for, like, $8 a bottle!) and went home and made my own and have been drinking it ever since.

That sounds good!
    edited September 18
  • wanderinglightwanderinglight Member Posts: 1,498 Member Member Posts: 1,498 Member
    A bowl of fresh watermelon with feta and some "Everything But The Elote" sprinkled on top. It satisfied all my cravings for sweet, salty and spicy all at the same time!