Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,355 Member
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    Girls, what's your opinion on a random guy coming up to you and telling you that they "have thier eye on you".?

That he's trying to flirt, and doing it very poorly.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Girls, what's your opinion on a random guy coming up to you and telling you that they "have thier eye on you".?

When I tell you...I RECOILED from the screen at the mere reading of this sentence. No. Ew.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member

40ix3v6oacob.gif
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member

Clearly he's hacked your phone camera, probably your laptop too, so beware of what you do in front of your screens
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

Uh... cease all contact with that person and go out of your way to never see, hear or talk to them ever again? That's so incredibly creepy. :s
  • IronIsMyTherapy
    IronIsMyTherapy Posts: 482 Member

Say "Because of that, you'll never have anything more." Then get a restraining order.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

Hopefully it's better than being told:

"they "have they're eye on you"

or

"they "have there eye on you"

• MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »

When I tell you...I RECOILED from the screen at the mere reading of this sentence. No. Ew.

recoiled - best word choice ever!
  • hawkeye45_
    hawkeye45_ Posts: 812 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    ladies/men-

you're in the car driving with your bae on a nice saturday evening. maybe down to the local sonic to get an ice cream cone or something. its been a good day. you've got your bluetooth connected to the stereo and your music on shuffle. one of your favorite tracks comes on and you turn it up a notch.

bae leans over and turns the volume back down and says "ugh i hate that stupid song"

wyd?

Driver picks the tunes, shotgun shuts his piehole.

Thank you for the Supernatural reference!
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    ythannah wrote: »
    hawkeye45_ wrote: »
    ladies/men-

you're in the car driving with your bae on a nice saturday evening. maybe down to the local sonic to get an ice cream cone or something. its been a good day. you've got your bluetooth connected to the stereo and your music on shuffle. one of your favorite tracks comes on and you turn it up a notch.

bae leans over and turns the volume back down and says "ugh i hate that stupid song"

wyd?

Turn to him with The Look and say pointedly, "But it's my favourite".

Ponder how I'm going to dump him during the ice cream at Sonic. I don't get Sonic very often and I'm not wasting it on a premature breakup.

In reality, if we're going to Sonic that means we're on a road trip about 600 miles from home so I'll need to ponder that breakup thing until we get back or I'll be stranded. By then I'll probably have forgotten.

You can take him to a Baskin Robbins and soft serve the blow.

Won't a $1 cone from McD's serve the purpose? I don't want to invest a whole lot of money on a departing contestant here.

is that the price of your dignity ??

That's a Canadian $ too. It's only .76 US.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,620 Member

Depends...is he hot? Does he have the monies?
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Clearly he's hacked your phone camera, probably your laptop too, so beware of what you do in front of your screens

Noooooo don't be putting thoughts in my head! I already try to block my camera with my thumb or a small piece of tape most of the time as it is! 😓

I know what he said was creepy but I think he just came up with the worst pick up line ever. I mean there's worse lines but what was going to be the most positive reaction to this one??? What was the thought process? Someone channel him via telepathy.
  • Yoshiboobs

Always the most important question. Answer : most of his face is completely obscured with a bandana and he appears to work in overnight stocking.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    ladies/men-

wyd?

Turn to him with The Look and say pointedly, "But it's my favourite".

Ponder how I'm going to dump him during the ice cream at Sonic. I don't get Sonic very often and I'm not wasting it on a premature breakup.

In reality, if we're going to Sonic that means we're on a road trip about 600 miles from home so I'll need to ponder that breakup thing until we get back or I'll be stranded. By then I'll probably have forgotten.

You can take him to a Baskin Robbins and soft serve the blow.

Won't a $1 cone from McD's serve the purpose? I don't want to invest a whole lot of money on a departing contestant here.

is that the price of your dignity ??

That's a Canadian $ too. It's only .76 US.

price of dignity?

.... I'm still waiting for a Groupon.
  • hawkeye45_
    hawkeye45_ Posts: 812 Member
    What was the thought process? Someone channel him via telepathy.

He thought that you would treat his attention as a compliment. He also thinks his lap ferret is a gift from God to all women.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    What was the thought process? Someone channel him via telepathy.

He thought that you would treat his attention as a compliment. He also thinks his lap ferret is a gift from God to all women.

w1l0m9sq6p5a.gif
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,620 Member

Always the most important question. Answer : most of his face is completely obscured with a bandana and he appears to work in overnight stocking.

This is a yes for me...I like my nights free😏
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member

I’d be offended. If they got two eyes and only one is on me? 😤
  • Yoshiboobs
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

I’d be offended. If they got two eyes and only one is on me? 😤

😂