Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• stephie_nyc
    stephie_nyc Posts: 96 Member
    hawkeye45_ wrote: »
    Would you rather go to the gym together or separately?

If you go together, do you prefer to do the same exercises or do your own thing?

I like going to the gym with my boyfriend. But sometimes I enjoy going on alone, on my own clock. But we never workout together. I run more traditional power lifting programs and he does...his thing. I don't know. Biceps.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

If you go together, do you prefer to do the same exercises or do your own thing?

Are you crazy ?

How are you supposed to hit on the bored & lonely gym housewives if she's standing there watching you ?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Are you crazy ?

How are you supposed to hit on the bored & lonely gym housewives if she's standing there watching you ?

😂
  • hawkeye45_
    hawkeye45_ Posts: 812 Member

Are you crazy ?

With her help?
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member

Are you crazy ?

With her help?

dqpbj93sbssg.jpg
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Guys. Thanksgiving...In the kitchen basting a turkey with your girl OR on the couch alone with a beer and football.

idk idk that seems like a pretty good bargain depending on the beer and as long as its not football
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    Guys. Thanksgiving...In the kitchen basting a turkey with your girl OR on the couch alone with a beer and football.

idk idk that seems like a pretty good bargain depending on the beer and as long as its not football

Those are your choices pick! You can also have a beer while basting.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member

oh okay well if its an ultimatum I figure id just leave and go drive around for a little bit instead
  • Motorsheen

forget the beer....

who's playing ??
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member

oh okay well if its an ultimatum I figure id just leave and go drive around for a little bit instead

I see how it is...I'll just open this bottle of red then.

forget the beer....

who's playing ??

A blue team and a red team.
  • Motorsheen
    edited November 2020

[A blue team and a red team.]

okay, I'm in

forget the Turkey....
  • hawkeye45_
    hawkeye45_ Posts: 812 Member

I see how it is...I'll just open this bottle of red then.

forget the beer....

who's playing ??

Red vs Blue is one of my favorites!
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member

Personally, on the couch, but not with beer or watching sports. I don't like cooking, and I think I'd just get in the way. But if she asks me to help stir something, I would def be willing to help.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

Honestly honestly honestly.....

In the kitchen, tossing the football to the kid as he goes deep into the living room over a pile of his sister's stuff animals...

Swatting her occasionally on the *kitten* while she baste the turkey between plays...

While the little one runs the football back to me so she can play too...
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Guys/girls: if someone has a sex dream about you and tells you, how does it make you feel? Remember this could be (and likely is) someone you’re not remotely attracted to
  • tmantwo
    tmantwo Posts: 2,181 Member
    ^ I’d blush, take it as a compliment, and hope it was a women.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Well *kitten*
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    CacoEther wrote: »
    Guys/girls: if someone has a sex dream about you and tells you, how does it make you feel? Remember this could be (and likely is) someone you’re not remotely attracted to

"I'm not interested" 😑
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    CacoEther wrote: »

Well I've been on the dreaming side and I have told the person who was in my dream. If they're not remotely attracted to me and I found out, I would feel really foolish 🙈

Now if someone came to me and told me they had a sex dream and I wasn't remotely attracted to them, I would change the subject and make it even more uncomfortable 🤣