Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Imagine being offended/upset because someone dares to wear clothing you don't appreciate. It's not your body and doesn't affect you, so why do you care?

This goes in the same category of "concern trolling" I reserve for people who comment on my weight, or assume that because I'm overweight I automatically have health problems (I don't, my blood work and tests are perfect) or that because I don't wear makeup, I don't care about my appearance or take care of myself.

What a bunch of rude, condescending and petty people.

p4re0xth3cfi.gif
    Agree with everything except that no woman should wear ugg boots because they are ugly

Signed:
    Fashion police

What about Crocs? Are they okay via fashion police regulations or nah? :joy:
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    Imagine being offended/upset because someone dares to wear clothing you don't appreciate. It's not your body and doesn't affect you, so why do you care?

This goes in the same category of "concern trolling" I reserve for people who comment on my weight, or assume that because I'm overweight I automatically have health problems (I don't, my blood work and tests are perfect) or that because I don't wear makeup, I don't care about my appearance or take care of myself.

p4re0xth3cfi.gif
    Agree with everything except that no woman should wear ugg boots because they are ugly

Signed:
    Fashion police

But they’re so cozy
  • woollenmonarch
    woollenmonarch Posts: 152 Member

p4re0xth3cfi.gif

Signed:
    Fashion police

Only if you wear white socks
  • KosmosKitten

p4re0xth3cfi.gif

Signed:
    Fashion police

Oh, I'm set then. I only wear wacky/tacky knee-high socks. Well on my way to being a crazy old lady. I just need a red hat and I'll be set.
  • woollenmonarch

p4re0xth3cfi.gif

Signed:
    Fashion police

Oh, I'm set then. I only wear wacky/tacky knee-high socks. Well on my way to being a crazy old lady. I just need a red hat and I'll be set.
    And Persian cats
  • KosmosKitten

p4re0xth3cfi.gif

Signed:
    Fashion police

And Persian cats

Yeah, I'm down with this, even though Persian cats have sqoosh face and are hard to take care of because of said face (they have breathing problems and problems with their ears pretty routinely).
  • woollenmonarch

p4re0xth3cfi.gif

Signed:
    Fashion police

And Persian cats

Yeah, I'm down with this, even though Persian cats have sqoosh face and are hard to take care of because of said face (they have breathing problems and problems with their ears pretty routinely).
    I like you
  • KosmosKitten

p4re0xth3cfi.gif

Signed:
    Fashion police

And Persian cats

I like you

<3

opjfhg8klnff.gif
  • woollenmonarch

p4re0xth3cfi.gif

Signed:
    Fashion police

And Persian cats

I like you

<3

opjfhg8klnff.gif
    Let’s adopt a kitty on the internet
  • KosmosKitten
    jjpptt2 wrote: »

p4re0xth3cfi.gif

FWIW... I do this on occasion if I'm not careful. I just can't fathom how someone can not care about what others think. Is not meant to be condescending or judgemental, though I understand how it can be construed as such.

I'm so fundamentally broken and inherently insecure that my default is ALWAYS outward appearances and how I'm being perceived, and I project that onto others if I'm not careful.

I don't mean that as a justification for anything, just my feelings. Do with them as you will.

I appreciate the insight. :)

I used to care a lot more about appearance (my own, anyway) than I do now. It's not that I don't care about taking care of myself, but merely that at some point, I realized that the opinions of others should hold no sway over how I conduct myself and that I was tired of feeling shame/resentment/remorse because of how others perceive or treated me.

I mean, if they were already going to judge me based on what I was wearing, what I owned or whether or not I committed to wearing makeup, then why should I give them the time of day?
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    Ladies -

Is it ok if your friend asks your boyfriend for his phone number?

How would you feel if you only found out through him?
    It would be weird if s/he kept it from me but yeah, it’s fine.
  • woollenmonarch
    Ladies -

May I have your phone number so we can talk about this
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Ladies -

Sure they can ask him. He will tell them just call me but they can ask him.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Ladies -

Sure they can ask him. He will tell them just call me but they can ask him.

What if I feel like she may have ulterior motives?

He will still tell her to call me. LOL
  • KosmosKitten
    Ladies -

Kinda weird when they could just ask you, but who knows? I want to say it's slightly suspicious, but it could be nothing. I would need more observable data to go off of.

Did the b/f willingly tell you that your friend had requested his number? If so, at least it sounds like he wasn't hiding anything and probably just found it amusing at best. I'd be more suspicious if he had kept it secret and/or if he was defensive about it when you found out.

About the friend: Is the friend usually a person with ulterior motives? Does she have a propensity to needlessly flirt with people she knows are involved in monogamous relationships? It really depends person to person.
  • woollenmonarch
    Ladies -

You can have her number
    Is she pretty
  • woollenmonarch
    Ladies -

You can have her number
    Is she pretty

Not my type
    What is your type
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Ladies -

You can have her number
    Is she pretty

Not my type
    What is your type

Unavailable men!

Good Afternoon ! <3<3<3
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Ladies -

You can have her number
    Is she pretty

Not my type
    What is your type

Unavailable men!

Good Afternoon ! <3<3<3

🤣

Come here often? 😏

nope, first time.... you ?