Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Positivity from Coronavirus

pitbullpuppypitbullpuppy Posts: 65Member Member Posts: 65Member Member
Posting here due to the bulk of Coronavirus threads in this section.

What are some benefits you've noticed from Coronavirus? I think everyone could do with a little positivity right now.

Politicians are starting to work together.

Replies

• LietchiLietchi Posts: 432Member Member Posts: 432Member Member
  • Horses4TwoHorses4Two Posts: 45Member, Premium Member Posts: 45Member, Premium Member
    Agreed with less traffic. Our company is not shut down and working as usual, but we do not mingle with the public at all.
  • Katmary71Katmary71 Posts: 3,088Member Member Posts: 3,088Member Member
    A lot of people are offering to shop for others in the neighborhood groups and stepping up to volunteer at the food bank which is overwhelmed right now. While the stores are crazy most people are being decent, at least when I went, I know there's been some cart thieves though. Streets have a lot less cars. One neighbor is hosting a farm this weekend so he stays in business and we can get produce.
  • lorrpblorrpb Posts: 11,064Member Member Posts: 11,064Member Member
    More people are washing their hands. 😏
  • spiriteagle99spiriteagle99 Posts: 2,558Member Member Posts: 2,558Member Member
    I see a lot of people out walking in the neighborhood that I don't usually see, especially kids.
  • midlomel1971midlomel1971 Posts: 1,185Member Member Posts: 1,185Member Member
    I see a lot of people out walking in the neighborhood that I don't usually see, especially kids.

Yes! We've taken a family walk every night this week and it's been great. I hvae noticed the same thing in other neighborhoods.