Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Positivity from Coronavirus

Replies

• missysippy930missysippy930 Posts: 1,901Member Member Posts: 1,901Member Member
    More babies in 9 or so months?

What about social distancing? Especially with partners who are still going to their jobs.

There’s a lot of positivity out there. The most self sacrificing, those on the front lines, servicing for others health, and keeping foods and other essentials on shelves.
    edited March 19
  • paperpuddingpaperpudding Posts: 5,521Member Member Posts: 5,521Member Member
    extra shifts for supermarket casuals.

increased profits for Kleenex.
  • snowflake954snowflake954 Posts: 4,666Member Member Posts: 4,666Member Member
    Very nice thread--we need those positives. This awful thing may bring some good after all. I'm also reorganizing my life, and things I thought were so important--aren't anymore.
  • kshama2001kshama2001 Posts: 21,627Member Member Posts: 21,627Member Member
    extra shifts for supermarket casuals.

increased profits for Kleenex.

Yes, my supermarket sent an email announcing they were hiring! :o
  • hmhill17hmhill17 Posts: 266Member Member Posts: 266Member Member
    Kids have PE homework so I’ve been getting in an extra walk or two, though at a slower pace.
  • BMcC9BMcC9 Posts: 2,972Member Member Posts: 2,972Member Member
    My freezer is going to get the best cleaning out it’s had since I bought it 20+ years ago.

Our 7 cb ft chest freezer will be delivered on Wed. We are border-line seniors age bracket. Mostly bought freezer for our (not living at home, but in the same town) SON'S peace of mind.

Silver lining for ME is that I will now have the capacity/option moving forward&beyond to do the advance-prep&freeze a week's varied lunches and that kind of thing.

Only thing missing is a supply of freezer-to-microwave containers ..... (although I DO have varied-sized freezer ziplock bags for the separating now ... and the need for portable re-microwave containers won't come into play until no longer working from home.)

• lkpduckylkpducky Posts: 10,672Member Member Posts: 10,672Member Member
  • Elise4270Elise4270 Posts: 7,795Member, Premium Member Posts: 7,795Member, Premium Member

I feel like some version of “rona” will be a popular name... bets.
  • PAV8888PAV8888 Posts: 6,756Member Member Posts: 6,756Member Member
    Elise4270 wrote: »
    I feel like some version of “rona” will be a popular name... bets.

Any need to flatten the curve?!?!?

<no slight intended to actual "rona" baby viewers who run into this post during a future zombie thread incident!>
    edited March 22