• ellis222
    ellis222 Posts: 59 Member
    Going to try this. Thanks!
  • rdemarse
    rdemarse Posts: 14 Member
    Bump
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    I'm just going to thank you for not trying to substitute butter for something that is very much not butter (or any of the other real ingredients for that matter). This is a cauliflower recipe I may actually try.

^This!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Bump
  • phytogurl
    phytogurl Posts: 671 Member
    Sounds delish! Thx for sharing.
  • Bump
  • 100toloose
    100toloose Posts: 151 Member
    I usually skip the four and the milk... I use fat free sour cream,or sometimes regular! I like that extra sour on it ... It is nice and crunchy from the cheese and breadcrumbs...!
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    I'm just going to thank you for not trying to substitute butter for something that is very much not butter (or any of the other real ingredients for that matter). This is a cauliflower recipe I may actually try.

^This!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

+1

Also bump, cuz cheese. :love:
  • 199WillDo
    199WillDo Posts: 87 Member
    Bump
  • ushkii
    ushkii Posts: 472 Member
    @GOINSTD12 here is another without sourcream.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    bump
  • wonko221
    wonko221 Posts: 292 Member
    edited April 2015

I have actually been subbing butter lately with something that makes me quite happy.

About once a week, i chop up a pound of bacon and cook it. When it's done, i separate the meat and freeze it.

The bacon grease goes into a covered glass bowl i keep in the fridge.

Bacon grease is a good sub for butter in many recipes.

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Bump!