Start 30 day shred during lockdown? Coronavirus

12346»

Replies

• bellissimaluna
    bellissimaluna Posts: 75 Member
    Woohoo! So excited I found this group! I started on the 18th of March, so I’m on level 2 day 4. So excited to see everyone’s results! Keep on keeping folks 😎

Awesome job!! Keep up the good work...
  • bellissimaluna
    I feel like there's only so much Jillian I can take, lol. I did 7 days in a row(shred levels 1-3 and ripped weeks 1-4). I don't like doing the levels/weeks consecutively because you are essentially working the same muscles each day. So, I normally rotate through all of the workouts and then start over. But I was kinda tired of Jillian, so I started doing some other things, like The Firm, body combat, and step. I also made a funny challenge with a friend for a pull-up for every restroom break while working at home. I make it a point to try to get at least 1 hr workout plus(or including) some sort of resistance training each day.

Totally agree that mixing it up makes it more enjoyable!
  • sarahmchugh07
    sarahmchugh07 Posts: 35 Member
    Shred 1 day 2 complete. Feeling good☺️
  • bellissimaluna
    Hi guys, I finally had a good day of eating yesterday, AND went out walking within our apartment complex that has some extensive gardens, then twisted my ankle...not real bad....but gonna give it a rest for a few days, will just do free weights in the meantime...
  • kx7003
    kx7003 Posts: 102 Member
    Happy belated birthday @bellissimaluna 🎂🎈🎊🎉🎁🛍💐🌷🌹 I hope you ate some treats on your birthday. Ahh hot lemon water 🍋 I’ve been drinking that too recently especially to stop me drinking so much coffee ☕️ which I also love.

Hope everybody trying to do the shred is well 🏋🏻‍♀️🏋🏻‍♀️🏋🏻‍♀️🏋🏻‍♀️🏋🏻‍♀️
  • NuAnderson
    NuAnderson Posts: 41 Member
    Hi guys, hope you are all doing well and motivated. I finished my 30 days today since i started 40 days ago already. The changes are dramatic and I'm very satisfied. I will take 2 days rest and will start another round of the shred. I absolutely love this program but i definitely hate Jillian's voice and it started to irritate me like hell.

Hope your ankle is doing better now @bellissimaluna
  • Jenw777
    Jenw777 Posts: 4 Member
    I plan to start tomorrow! Might as well make use of this time!

Goal:
    30 Day Shred 5x a week
    C25k every other day
    Meet step goal daily
  • Killakee
    Killakee Posts: 17 Member
    I’m back from my hiatus! I took a few recovery days, I decided to walk on the treadmill with my work shoes... which went and messed up my left knee pretty bad. Luckily, I work in PT/OT Rehab, so I got all the best care for it. Back to normal!

Just finished day 7, and my knee feels great!! Kinesiotape does wonders, along with good shoes. 😉

How is everyone holding up?
  • krose4514
    krose4514 Posts: 72 Member
    Hi there. Dropping in on this thread. I just recently started 30DS. Planning on week 1 day 4 today. I haven’t kept it up every single day since starting but hoping to do it 4-5 times a week at least!

Was anyone else really sore in the beginning? I had to take several days off after testing it out before officially starting due to how sore I was!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Yes, week 1 really focused on chest, shoulders, and calves. That's why I like to rotate through all 3 workouts, then start over.
  • demi645
    demi645 Posts: 20 Member
    Hey everyone. I took a few days off but I am back. I started level 2 this evening. It was a challenge but felt good to get back in motion.

Hope you are all better. I see there were a few injuries while I was away. Take care of yourselves.