Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

How do I get a refund of my Premium costs?

norman_catesnorman_cates Posts: 22Member, Premium Member Posts: 22Member, Premium Member
MFP appear to have lost the majority of my historical data on the website. That data is on my phone.

Manual sync does not work.

MFP support say the only way to get that data is to look at each entry on the mobile device, and hand copy it into the website. THere are many hundreds of those entries so this is deeply unacceptable.

I bought premium about 5 years ago, where most of the missing data is from.

Premium appears to have conferred no advantage whatsoever and my data is now vaguely in my phone, which does me no good, since you can't export that data.

So I want my money back. All of it. If MFP can't get me my data, then MFP don't get my money

Norm

Replies

• janejellyrolljanejellyroll Posts: 22,029Member Member Posts: 22,029Member Member
    This is a forum of your fellow users. If you want MFP to give you your money back, you'll have to contact Customer Service directly.
  • norman_catesnorman_cates Posts: 22Member, Premium Member Posts: 22Member, Premium Member
    Yes, done. But since I subscribed through the iTunes store, Apple have to do the refund, which I expect they won't because they would have to verify with MFP that I had not been using the App or website for that time, and that may data was missing. They aren't going to go to that trouble