Lauren's (OMAD) one meal a day journey

Replies

• Loxxia_Xenalia
    Loxxia_Xenalia Posts: 99 Member
    Just go on like the week never happened and get back on plan. You can do it!

Thank youuu I am feeling better today and going strong , back on plan 😊❀
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    edited April 2020
    jh7gfnbbp6hc.jpg

Today's update - after having a bad week , I am going strong and back on plan and I've felt the positive benefits and feel soooo much better . I had steak pie, chips and green beans and was absolutely delicious and filling . I also just want to thank everyone's help and support I couldn't of done this without you all ,,,, your all absolutely amazing angels ❀😊❀😊❀
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    qyri4cfkcanm.png
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    That looks delicious :yum: Keep up the good work :+1:
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Glad you are doing better. We all have been there. This group is so supportive because we are all so real and know the struggles first hand. Super glad you are back on track. Man, those fries looks amazing......
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    That looks delicious :yum: Keep up the good work :+1:

Thank youuu sooooo much ,,,, it was very delicious 😊❀
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Glad you are doing better. We all have been there. This group is so supportive because we are all so real and know the struggles first hand. Super glad you are back on track. Man, those fries looks amazing......

Thank youuu soooo much ,,,, I am feeling much better and staying on plan ,,,, yha I don't think I could of done it without the amount of support and help I've received ,,,, they really were and quite filling too 😊❀
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    7kouq40jd3xl.jpg

Today's update - I've felt great today ,,,, been keeping myself busy and occupied ,,,, for my meal I had onion rings , spicy chicken, rice and this beautiful new chilli sauce and it was sooooo nice ,,,, I also had a bit of daim chocolate and three flapjack mini bites 😊😊😊😊
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    0gdxm5fnhm2y.png

πŸ’›πŸ’›Live in the momentπŸ’›πŸ’›
  • jadepearl
    That looks yummy :yum: What chilli sauce is that? Is it Thai sweet chilli sauce? Delicious <3
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    That looks yummy :yum: What chilli sauce is that? Is it Thai sweet chilli sauce? Delicious <3

It really was lol :') ,,,, yha it's Thai sweet chilli sauce was really nice πŸ˜ŠπŸ’š
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Yum thai chilli sauce....love love love it.....
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    bd7ndqccg94n.png

❀Take what you need❀

I'll take one of each <3
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Your meals look so yummy :p
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Yum thai chilli sauce....love love love it.....

Yha it was super nice 😊😊😊
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Your meals look so yummy :p

It was indeed super delicious 😊😊😊
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    uav6wio2juk5.jpg

Today's update - forgot to upload yesterday so here's my meal which was super yummy ,,,, spag bohl with a handful of cheese ( the cheese makes all the difference πŸ˜‚) and three mini garlic bread bites ,,,, it was soooo good and I feel like I'm getting fuller before I finish it now but I make sure I finish it all because I know I won't be eating for another 23 hours ,,,, also yesterday I had no snacks which is a huge deal for me so I am getting better with it and just sticking to plan πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š I feel much better and have super energy today ,,,, hope your all doing well and are staying safe 😊😊😊😊
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    yzmgbfbaingn.png

πŸ’œRemember to rest and look after yourselfπŸ’œ
  • jadepearl
    I love spaghetti 🍝🍝🍝😍 Delicious🀀
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    I love spaghetti 🍝🍝🍝😍 Delicious🀀

It was amazing 😊😊😊