Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Selfie Thread: Get Ready To Stay Yo “Kitten” In The House!

191011121315»

Replies

• Miss_Chiev0usMiss_Chiev0us Member Posts: 1,592 Member Member Posts: 1,592 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    I grabbed one of my summer dresses straight out of the storage trunk and threw it on before missing "Golden Hour" so avert your eyes from the wrinkles (in both the dress and face)

ezaobw92sd0f.jpg

After 3+ months, finally got to wear this dress OUTSIDE today. I got some fresh berries from the farmer's market and walked back home. Hope everyone is staying safe, and masked up when needed, out there.

bf6ueo2bexk7.jpg

Absolutely beautiful ❤
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 9,958 Member Member Posts: 9,958 Member
    I grabbed one of my summer dresses straight out of the storage trunk and threw it on before missing "Golden Hour" so avert your eyes from the wrinkles (in both the dress and face)

ezaobw92sd0f.jpg

After 3+ months, finally got to wear this dress OUTSIDE today. I got some fresh berries from the farmer's market and walked back home. Hope everyone is staying safe, and masked up when needed, out there.

bf6ueo2bexk7.jpg

You look fantastic!!🔥🔥
    Bumping. In honor of New Years? Or is there a thread that I missed for it?
    caty3o5iwnig.jpg

Wore this for my 46th birthday last year. Here's to hoping I get to wear it again soon.

I hope so too!🔥 And shoes😍
    tams_89 wrote: »
    xvi2o9g0ri03.jpg
    Christmas day matching my mini 💖

Omggg! Love this.❤️
    edited December 2020
  • tams_89tams_89 Member Posts: 2,298 Member Member Posts: 2,298 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Saturday. For no reason. I changed and put my standard issue blank tank on right after probably. Holla.
    hshpsjdrbg1q.jpeg
    img]https://us.v-cdn.net/5021879/uploads/editor/qx/m6fq3l2u2jon.png[/img]

😍🔥
    Omg.....I’m sitting in the middle of nowhere waiting on a kid as per usual and my phones messing up. Sorry for the double post. 🙈
  • ExpressoLove11ExpressoLove11 Member Posts: 171 Member Member Posts: 171 Member
    Saturday. For no reason. I changed and put my standard issue blank tank on right after probably. Holla. 1bsytk6ptdla.jpeg
    pjtoqzqq43rp.png

Daaaaaaaymn Mel 😍😍😍 you look incredible 🔥
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 5,109 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,109 Member
    Omg.....I’m sitting in the middle of nowhere waiting on a kid as per usual and my phones messing up. Sorry for the double post. 🙈

Double post away; they were so nice, I didn't mind seeing 'em twice. And, @tams_89 you and your mini-me are show-stoppingly adorable. As for you @GymGoddessGoals this outfit is outrageously wonderful on you. Happy new year to all of you!!
  • LoveyCharLoveyChar Member Posts: 2,873 Member Member Posts: 2,873 Member
    Absolutely beautiful, all of you...every single one of you. The red dress ladies, you're making me wish I owned a red dress! I want to rock a red dress in 2021!
    tams_89 wrote: »
    Saturday. For no reason. I changed and put my standard issue blank tank on right after probably. Holla.
    hshpsjdrbg1q.jpeg
    img]https://us.v-cdn.net/5021879/uploads/editor/qx/m6fq3l2u2jon.png[/img]

😍🔥
    Saturday. For no reason. I changed and put my standard issue blank tank on right after probably. Holla. 1bsytk6ptdla.jpeg
    pjtoqzqq43rp.png

Daaaaaaaymn Mel 😍😍😍 you look incredible 🔥

Double post away; they were so nice, I didn't mind seeing 'em twice. And, @tams_89 you and your mini-me are show-stoppingly adorable. As for you @GymGoddessGoals this outfit is outrageously wonderful on you. Happy new year to all of you!!

Thank you ladies! The sweetest. ☺️
  • iPaint82iPaint82 Member Posts: 11 Member Member Posts: 11 Member
    pjtoqzqq43rp.png

Lawdamercy!