30 Days Shred Challenge during COVID-19

123457»

Replies

• BayleyBear512
    BayleyBear512 Posts: 67 Member
    Piqueaboo wrote: »
    Finished today! I'm trying to figure out how to upload my progress pics on here. It keeps saying upload failed? Anyways, here is a link. I'm really embarrassed to post these but I know I rely on other people's success to keep going, so hope this helps! Stay strong everyone!

https://i.postimg.cc/JhhNbRfN/IMG-2020-05-07-16-10-20-1.jpg

Amazing job, I see a big difference! I wish I had taken before and after photos, but I was halfway through the shred before thinking about it, and then didn't do it. It looks like you've become a lot smaller and "tighter" if that's the right word for it. Well done!

Thank you! I'm feeling a lot more like myself now. I was actually surprised there was quite a difference. And I totally understand, this is really the first time I've done before/after photos.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Has everyone here moved on to RI30? Hahaa..

I did the 30DS a few years ago, and loved the results! Over the past month, I've put on the DVD about 3-4 times...

I was hoping I might find some friendly encouragement here to give it another go. Maybe I'll take some measurements and start up again tomorrow morning!
  • NuAnderson
    NuAnderson Posts: 41 Member
    I finished day 30 at last. I think I will take couple of days off then I will start with ripped in 30
  • hnyzthms
    hnyzthms Posts: 393 Member
    NuAnderson wrote: »
    I finished day 30 at last. I think I will take couple of days off then I will start with ripped in 30

I have a thread going for ripped in 30 days think a couple of us are on day 3/4 if you want to join us x
  • BayleyBear512
    NuAnderson wrote: »

Nice job!! 👍
  • svenena
    svenena Posts: 25 Member
    Finished today! I'm trying to figure out how to upload my progress pics on here. It keeps saying upload failed? Anyways, here is a link. I'm really embarrassed to post these but I know I rely on other people's success to keep going, so hope this helps! Stay strong everyone!

Well done, you can definitely see the difference it's made!

I finished day 30 on Monday! I did take before and after pics, but you can't see much difference. I'll take measurements later. I've got a suspicion that I've lost more weight from my boobs than anywhere else, which is annoying!

I've gone back and done level 1 and 2 again over the past couple of days. I felt like they were doing more for me than level 3 did, so I'm going to repeat them for a week or so, and then perhaps move on to ripped.
  • BayleyBear512
    svenena wrote: »

Well done, you can definitely see the difference it's made!

I finished day 30 on Monday! I did take before and after pics, but you can't see much difference. I'll take measurements later. I've got a suspicion that I've lost more weight from my boobs than anywhere else, which is annoying!

I've gone back and done level 1 and 2 again over the past couple of days. I felt like they were doing more for me than level 3 did, so I'm going to repeat them for a week or so, and then perhaps move on to ripped.

Thank you! Nice job getting to day 30 yourself!! 💪 I'm sure there is a difference even if it's hard to spot where. I would definitely take measurements. I tend to lose weight in my waist before anywhere else, so I think that's why I see so much difference in that area. I have an issue getting my legs to follow suit. I hold a lot of weight in the hips/thighs. Really hoping RI30 gets me closer to my goal on lower body.