Calorie Counter

Message Boards MFP Suggestions/Feedback
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Google Fit not sycning with MyFitnessPal

hmramblinghmrambling Member Posts: 327 Member Member Posts: 327 Member
I have connected Google Fit to the MyFitnessPal app. However, no activity or steps are coming in from MyFitnessPal from Google Fit.

Replies

• heybalesheybales Member Posts: 17,949 Member Member Posts: 17,949 Member
    Is Google Fit still a supported app to sync to their account?

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/apps?query=fit

Or do you mean in MFP app the option to select a Step Source you selected Google Fit?

Or perhaps the MFP app does list Google Fit as an app - I don't use the MFP app for a while now, so they could have forgotten to update the site method of syncing.

As potential option - You might see if the Pacer app syncs to the Google Fit account.
    Because MFP does sync to that app/account.
  • CorneyTheGhostCorneyTheGhost Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    Having the same issue. Google Fit and MFP report they are both connected to one another but I'm not seeing any steps from Fit in MFP. It only seems to work if I log an activity in Fit as opposed to just letting Fit count my steps itself.

This was an issue a few years ago jf I remember correctly, the MFP team seem to be alarmingly quiet on recent posts about this.
  • heybalesheybales Member Posts: 17,949 Member Member Posts: 17,949 Member
    Having the same issue. Google Fit and MFP report they are both connected to one another but I'm not seeing any steps from Fit in MFP. It only seems to work if I log an activity in Fit as opposed to just letting Fit count my steps itself.

This was an issue a few years ago jf I remember correctly, the MFP team seem to be alarmingly quiet on recent posts about this.

They don't read the posts and comment about bugs.
    They have a status page of issues and known bugs.
    https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/360032625231-Known-Issues-Integration-Partners
  • GBO323GBO323 Member, Premium Posts: 338 Member Member, Premium Posts: 338 Member
    I ran into this...and once I turned the WIFI off on my WearOS, it started kicking in. Go figure.