Calorie Counter

Message Boards Motivation and Support
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Daily check in, support & chat thread. All welcome 😊

Replies

• RosieRosie1975RosieRosie1975 Member Posts: 132 Member Member Posts: 132 Member
    Yeah I smashed all my goals and that’s without barely any sleep. I have to confess though today is my easy day tomorrow is run or hiit (which ever I decide)

1. Walk 60 min ✅
    2. Under calorie goal✅
    3. Cycle✅

How did everyone else do?
  • RosieRosie1975RosieRosie1975 Member Posts: 132 Member Member Posts: 132 Member
    @islander1024 is that some sort of app your doing I would be interested to know how you get on, I’ve just started running
  • hypersensitiveb1975hypersensitiveb1975 Member Posts: 21 Member Member Posts: 21 Member
    @hypersensitiveb1975 what’s up with the hip? Yeah it’s great you’ve returned and not let it get out of hand good for you. What’s your daily goals today or this week?

Rosie , my hip rotates out a lot of the time . Part of the issue I hear is one leg is slightly off in length. But I think it’s also my sacroiliac causes me issues. My goal this week is to log honesty and avoid eating junk food when I’m stressed.

Next week I’ll add more goals.

Wow yes I think that’s quite common one leg being slightly off length (not common but does occur) isn’t there anything you can do (somewhere you can go) to perhaps show you some exercises to atleast alleviate some pain? Ok so we shall hold you accountable each day to stay away from the junk 😱
  • renaegryrenaegry Member, Premium Posts: 1,005 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,005 Member
    Good day all. Got my run in already today. Goal for the rest of the day is to hit 12,804 steps for stepbet and get in squat and ab challenge days done.
  • LyitaeLyitae Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    Hey all!
    I just found this thread and really need some motivation and support. I've started and stopped so many times it's ridiculous. I really want to get to the point where I am at my goal weight and maintaining. At one point I had lost over 150lbs but then I got much sicker, depressed because of being sicker and unable to exercise, and just took out my stress with eating. Now I'm back up 80 more lbs. *sigh*
    So, enough rambling, I hope to find some accountability buddies here. If you'd like to send me a fried request, feel free to.
    Thank you for reading this rambling post!
    edited May 19
  • glowingirlsglowingirls Member Posts: 12 Member Member Posts: 12 Member
    @RosieRosie1975 yaay 🤩🥳 i lost 3,5kg in 19 DAYS (from 68 to 64.5kg) 8kg more to go
    ARE YOU BLOODY SERIOUS 💪🏼 Wow we could all learn from you. Bet your buzzing, what a mammoth loss
    That is ridiculous...to go from 68 to 64.5 that’s a whole different ball game, bet it well notices, I’m chuffed for you
  • hypersensitiveb1975hypersensitiveb1975 Member Posts: 21 Member Member Posts: 21 Member
    Ok so some how I lost 2.5 lbs or so over night . I’m not really going to get excited. I’m sure it’s just water or something. But today was not great by any means food wise as I was out most of the day . Tofu scramble in the morning, pear for a snack , but then veggie burger from a gas station and ended with a baked potato with cheese and sour cream from Wendy’s . 2 sodas and coffee today 0 water . Lots of stress the past few days and panic attacks.
    Good things , I didn’t really eat and candy, cookieso ect . I took my vitamins, and logged everything in , stayed under calorie goal .
    Hopefully everyone’s day was better than mine .
    Tomorrow is a new day hope to eat better , drink more water less junk , get some walking in .
  • LaurafllicaLaurafllica Member Posts: 20 Member Member Posts: 20 Member
    @Lyitae your not alone we are all here in this same journey. Some it’s their first time others like me a lifetime journey keep it up we are all here to be each other’s cheerleader
    Morning All

I’m not sleeping well at the moment so I can only assume it’s because of the deficit and the fact I am now doing cardio for the first time in my life. Today I am going to attempt another run, hopefully even though I’m shattered. I know this issue will pass as my body loves sleep.

1. Stay within calories
    2. Run
    3. 2 x walk
    edited May 20
  • MahoganylitMahoganylit Member, Premium Posts: 48 Member Member, Premium Posts: 48 Member
    Good morning Everyone.

@RosieRosie1975 I was up then as well. I tend to have a hard time staying asleep. But today is a new day. We shall persevere.

Today I want to get my goals:
    • Body Groove workout in
    • Walk
    • Stick my fast and make smart food choices
    Stay under cal

Have a great day everyone.
  • MahoganylitMahoganylit Member, Premium Posts: 48 Member Member, Premium Posts: 48 Member
    Lyitae wrote: »
    So, enough rambling, I hope to find some accountability buddies here. If you'd like to send me a fried request, feel free to.

We are right there with you. The point is not the fall but the getting back on track.
  • PnguinGrl73PnguinGrl73 Member Posts: 35 Member Member Posts: 35 Member
    Good morning all! I didn’t sleep well at all last night. Also didn’t meet my calorie goal yesterday but we’ll get it today.

Welcome @Lyitae ! Stress has been my biggest weigh factor too.
    @hypersensitiveb1975 you’ve got this today. Plus while not all the choicest were the heaviest you’d still made lots of healthy food choices yesterday! It’s good to start with small changes even if it’s just eating a piece of fruit everyday :smile:

Goals:
    - walk 20 minutes
    - Stay under calories
    I preloaded all my food today because I took frozen stuff to work today and already have dinner planned. Now if I can stick to my plan and get a walk in I should be good .
    @Mahoganylit I am much better today than I have been, I ate carbs last night for PM meal and it seemed to help a lot. Still not ideal but got atleast 5 hours. I haven’t been sleeping at all so 5 is better than nothing
    @PnguinGrl73 that’s odd we all seemed to have had trouble sleeping 🤷🏻‍♀️
    @hypersensitiveb you are on a roll
    edited May 20
  • renaegryrenaegry Member, Premium Posts: 1,005 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,005 Member
    Plan today is to get in my steps and squat and ab challenge days. Got some work to get done this morning then running around for the afternoon and early evening.
  • Ravenclaw_ZebraRavenclaw_Zebra Member Posts: 6 Member Member Posts: 6 Member
    Hey all!
    I just found this thread and really need some motivation and support. I've started and stopped so many times it's ridiculous. I really want to get to the point where I am at my goal weight and maintaining. At one point I had lost over 150lbs but then I got much sicker, depressed because of being sicker and unable to exercise, and just took out my stress with eating. Now I'm back up 80 more lbs. *sigh*
    Thank you for reading this rambling post!

Hey all, just letting you know that ^ this is me. I wanted to change my username but apparently it wouldn't let me so I just deleted and started over. lol
    @Lyitae your not alone we are all here in this same journey. Some it’s their first time others like me a lifetime journey keep it up we are all here to be each other’s cheerleader

Thank you! It's a lifetime journey for me as well. I'll gladly be your cheerleader as well. :smile:

We are right there with you. The point is not the fall but the getting back on track.

I quite agree with you there! Sometimes it takes me a while to get back up, but I eventually do. lol
    Good morning all! I didn’t sleep well at all last night. Also didn’t meet my calorie goal yesterday but we’ll get it today.

Welcome @Lyitae ! Stress has been my biggest weigh factor too.

Goals:
    - walk 20 minutes
    - Stay under calories

I hope you can take a nap today and sleep well tonight!
    Good thing every day is a new day to begin again!
    I think stress is a big factor for a lot of people, sadly. I need to find something else to do when I'm stress and work on substituting it.
    Do you walk inside or outside?

My goals today:
    • Drink a gal of water
    • Stay under calorie goal
    • Log and share MFP diary
    • Take a walk
    • Rest when needed
    Welcome again @Ravenclaw_Zebra 😂😂🤣🤭 so today’s goals
    1. Stay within calories ✅
    2. Run ✅
    3. 2 x walks✅

And I actually run for my first ever 20 minutes so I’m over the moon