Calorie Counter

Message Boards Getting Started
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Looking for Lady Pals 5'3 needing to lose 75 pounds

13»

Replies

• 2100k302100k30 Member Posts: 6 Member Member Posts: 6 Member
    I'm on 5' ft and started the end of May. I've lost 12 lbs and currently weigh 199.6. Im 63 yrs young so want to lose at least another 50 lbs. (Would love to lose more but since I'm 63 I'm trying to be realistic :-) - I'll check in on Mondays after I weigh in.
  • tnh2otnh2o Member Posts: 65 Member Member Posts: 65 Member
    I'm 5'3"ish. My goal weight is around 132. What are your goal weights?
  • laura2uwlaura2uw Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    I'm 5'2" on a good day and started at 196lbs. Have been working on loosing weight with diet and exercise since April 2020. New to the my fitness community but would love to join you to keep accountability. I'm at 164lbs today and want to get down to 140. Ideally need to be in the 120s but that seems like a crazy pipe dream at this point
  • lillyy23lillyy23 Member Posts: 113 Member Member Posts: 113 Member
    hey im 5'2 and im at 155 lbs i wanna lose around 30 lbs
  • esadowsky1esadowsky1 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I’m new to the app and I’m sorta confused on how to track my calories from foods that I have not made, like food my friends cook me??? Someone pls help lol I am so lost

• _Cherie__Cherie_ Member Posts: 27 Member Member Posts: 27 Member
    Hey :) 5'2" over here! Feel free to add.
  • sjeagen7sjeagen7 Member Posts: 6 Member Member Posts: 6 Member
    Hello,
    I'm just under 5'3 with a little more than 60 lbs to lose. Going to start off with small goals to get from 213 to under 200 first.
    I restarted MFP in the last couple of weeks to start with tracking my foods and exercise.

Suzy
  • nathalieeesammmnathalieeesammm Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    Same height and need to lose about the same weight. Feel free to add me