Calorie Counter

Message Boards Motivation and Support
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

50 pounds to lose - starting again - join me with weekly check-ins and support

12829303234

Replies

  • azkunkazkunk Member, Premium Posts: 311 Member Member, Premium Posts: 311 Member
    SW: 244.6 ( August 6, 2019)
    Mini goal - 215 ✔ 🥳💃
    New Mini Goal- 210
    GW:170

    8/3- 221.4
    8/10- 225.8
    8/17- 220.2
    8/24- 216.4
    8/31- 214

    9/7- 213.4

    I have been so frustrated here lately. My body keeps fluctuating between 211 and 213. I am so ready to get past 211 and move to the next level of weight flucations if that makes sense. I am thankful though that I have been on and off hitting 211.

    Congratulations on the loss and hitting a low of 211. YOU LOST 8lbs SINCE LAST MOTH!!!!! That is reason to celebrate!

    Have you been tracking everything? I find that when I get lazy with logging, I also get lazy with portions and my choices are not as great. I have also noticed that salt really plays a role for me. If I have a day with excess sodium even if everything else was perfect, I gain. Weight loss isn’t linear, we all have ups and downs. Keep tracking, drink lots of water, watch your sodium and that scale will start to trending down. You got this!
  • Beka3695Beka3695 Member Posts: 3,172 Member Member Posts: 3,172 Member
    azkunk wrote: »
    SW:207 (5/1/20)
    CW: 194.6
    GW: 157
    Mini goal: 189
    Total weight lost: 12.4

    Lost 1.3 last week which puts me at 2.6 for September so far. I am really hopeful to hit 190 by the end of the month. There, I put it out there and now I need to stay focused to achieve it!

    Go you!!!! You are killing September!!!
  • valentina_5781valentina_5781 Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    Starting again!!!!! I managed to lose a lotttt of weight last year. 2019 was fantastic then into 2020 - coronavirus, working from home, anxiety and BOOOOOM back to my old food habits. Gained all my weight back basically so here we gooooo again.

    Never looking back this time.
  • azkunkazkunk Member, Premium Posts: 311 Member Member, Premium Posts: 311 Member
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Beka3695

    Last week: 181.8
    This week: 179.6
    Total loss 62.4

    NEW DECADE!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!
    Today I reached my September goal! Considering a new goal... maybe??

    And we’re not even halfway through! Great job!
  • Beka3695Beka3695 Member Posts: 3,172 Member Member Posts: 3,172 Member
    azkunk wrote: »
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Beka3695

    Last week: 181.8
    This week: 179.6
    Total loss 62.4

    NEW DECADE!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!
    Today I reached my September goal! Considering a new goal... maybe??

    And we’re not even halfway through! Great job!

    To be fair, I set this goal the end of July. I’m thinking of resetting to 175 😳
  • crystalsan726crystalsan726 Member Posts: 780 Member Member Posts: 780 Member
    azkunk wrote: »
    SW: 244.6 ( August 6, 2019)
    Mini goal - 215 ✔ 🥳💃
    New Mini Goal- 210
    GW:170

    8/3- 221.4
    8/10- 225.8
    8/17- 220.2
    8/24- 216.4
    8/31- 214

    9/7- 213.4

    I have been so frustrated here lately. My body keeps fluctuating between 211 and 213. I am so ready to get past 211 and move to the next level of weight flucations if that makes sense. I am thankful though that I have been on and off hitting 211.

    Congratulations on the loss and hitting a low of 211. YOU LOST 8lbs SINCE LAST MOTH!!!!! That is reason to celebrate!

    Have you been tracking everything? I find that when I get lazy with logging, I also get lazy with portions and my choices are not as great. I have also noticed that salt really plays a role for me. If I have a day with excess sodium even if everything else was perfect, I gain. Weight loss isn’t linear, we all have ups and downs. Keep tracking, drink lots of water, watch your sodium and that scale will start to trending down. You got this!

    @azkunk -Thank you! I think the fluctuation has been from carbs and salt. But yes I have been logging everything and drinking lots
    of water.

    Stepped on the scale today and to my surprise it was 210.6!!!! I finally hit my 2nd mini goal! 🥳💃

    Going to watch what I eat closely so that I can get below that. My 3rd mini goal is going ro be 205.
  • 2100k302100k30 Member Posts: 14 Member Member Posts: 14 Member
    Hi, I'd love to join this group. Every bit of motivation I can get helps.

    212 SW (5/28/20)
    191.5 (Current Weight)
    179 (Next Goal)
    140 (Goal)
  • kcd394kcd394 Member Posts: 52 Member Member Posts: 52 Member
    197 SW (7/22/20) (high of 205)
    188.2 two weeks ago (missed last sunday)
    186 (Current Weight) 2.2# in 2 weeks!
    184 (Next Goal) by oct 4
    145 (Goal)
  • Beka3695Beka3695 Member Posts: 3,172 Member Member Posts: 3,172 Member
    2100k30 wrote: »
    Hi, I'd love to join this group. Every bit of motivation I can get helps.

    212 SW (5/28/20)
    191.5 (Current Weight)
    179 (Next Goal)
    140 (Goal)


    WELCOME TO THE GROUP!!!
  • azkunkazkunk Member, Premium Posts: 311 Member Member, Premium Posts: 311 Member
    @smv42 & @2100k30 - welcome!

    @kcd394 - great loss!

    @crystalsan726 - 210 ... woo hoo🎉
  • cryssie824cryssie824 Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    Hello, I'd also love to join. This challenge sounds interesting :)
    SW 09/13/2020: 152.4 lb
    Mini GW: 136 lb
    GW: 116 lb
    edited September 13
  • smv42smv42 Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member
    azkunk wrote: »
    Well, the scale is up a couple ofpoints today but I forgot my blood pressure medicine yesterday which is a mild diuretic. I have already take it today and hope to see a better number tomorrow. I did have a NSV last night. I was in my closet and saw some fall/ winter clothes that I could not wear last year because they were too tight or way too tight. I was surprised that I was able to fit in to all of them. This gives me a lot of hope and opens up my closet for when the cool weather arrives which won’t be until November. Who knows, maybe those clothes will be too big by then.


    It’s so amazing when you can fit into older clothes. Can’t wait! Good job!!!
  • Beka3695Beka3695 Member Posts: 3,172 Member Member Posts: 3,172 Member
    azkunk wrote: »
    Well, the scale is up a couple ofpoints today but I forgot my blood pressure medicine yesterday which is a mild diuretic. I have already take it today and hope to see a better number tomorrow. I did have a NSV last night. I was in my closet and saw some fall/ winter clothes that I could not wear last year because they were too tight or way too tight. I was surprised that I was able to fit in to all of them. This gives me a lot of hope and opens up my closet for when the cool weather arrives which won’t be until November. Who knows, maybe those clothes will be too big by then.

    Yay for the “new” wardrobe!!!! I can’t wait to get back home and see what “new” items fit, too!!
  • cryssie824cryssie824 Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    Whoops! Sorry guys, I made a typo in writing my goals earlier. I meant to make my "mini GW" the same as my GW (136 lb).
  • crystalsan726crystalsan726 Member Posts: 780 Member Member Posts: 780 Member
    Weekly Check In
    SW: 244.6 ( August 6, 2019)

    1st Mini goal - 215 ✔ 🥳💃
    2nd Mini Goal- 210 ✔ 🎈
    3rd Mini Goal- 205
    GW:170

    8/3- 221.4
    8/10- 225.8
    8/17- 220.2
    8/24- 216.4
    8/31- 214

    9/7- 213.4
    9/14- 209.0

  • cryssie824cryssie824 Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    Ok so I went over my limit yesterday, but it's fine. I'll keep going :)
    Also wow you guys are making great progress!
Sign In or Register to comment.