All time high 2019 prior MFP 192

High 2020 174

June loss 4 lbs

7/1 164.0

7/8 162.4

8/1 July loss 3 lbs

8/1 161
    8/8 160.4
    8/15 159.9 finally made it to the 150's. 3 more lbs to the half way point!:p
    8/24 159.5 Not much of a loss but been snacking here and there. And too much smoke and extreme heat. But have another week! Yep goin' for it!

Aug loss 3 lbs total 34lbs

9/1 158
    9/7 157.5
    9/14 156.8 <3 .8lbs away from 50% of weight loss goal!

• motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    I couldn't access the forums for the bulk of last week, but I'm all caught up now. Everyone is doing awesome!

Everyone is doing awesome!

SW: 212.7

8/31: 201.4
    9/8: 199.6
    9/14: 199.2 (definitely not the best - but still in ONEderland. Hoping for a little whoosh next week!)

mini GW: 180
    GW: 160
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Check-in for Monday, 9/14

Steps: 7,889
    Calories: under
    Water: 104
    Closed Ring Streak: 8 days

I scale is showing a loss today🥳 Hope it keeps going in the right direction
  • azkunk
    @motivatedsister - congrats making it to Onderland 🥳

@Leezy55 - halfway to goal ... so exciting. Keep up the great work!
  • Reikcaj
    Reikcaj Posts: 11 Member
    Tuesday check in. I realized yesterday that 9/1 was a Tuesday and I’m just ocd enough to have to change my check in day to Tuesday 😆
    SW: 9/1 = 205
    9/8 = 204
    CW: 9/15 = 201.6. I’m gonna make my mini goal before 9/30. Yay
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Hi guys!!
    I am sheltering in place due to hurricane Sally... trying not to bored eat! My grandson has decided this is good sleeping weather and has not played much today. It is not bad yet. Looks like another 10 hours or so before the worst hits. Winds are not expected to be too bad, but 15+” of rain anticipated.

Fingers crossed for Saturday’s weigh in!!
  • azkunk
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Hi guys!!
    I am sheltering in place due to hurricane Sally... trying not to bored eat! My grandson has decided this is good sleeping weather and has not played much today. It is not bad yet. Looks like another 10 hours or so before the worst hits. Winds are not expected to be too bad, but 15+” of rain anticipated.

Fingers crossed for Saturday’s weigh in!!

Stay safe. I have never experienced the full force of a hurricane, only remnants. I can’t even imagine the real deal.
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Stay safe @Beka3695
  • azkunk
    @Beka3695 - how are you doing with the storm? Hope all is well.
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    @Beka3695 Hope you and your family are staying safe!!

Didn't check in earlier this week so doing it today:

SW: 181.8
    9/8: 179.6
    9/17: 178.4

mini GW (end of September): 175
    GW: 130
  • azkunk
    @Beka3695 - glad you didn’t get hit too hard. Enjoy those steaks
  • azkunk
    xjmb103x wrote: »
    So nervous to make my first post! I've been reading some of this thread and I hope by joining I will have something positive to add and some support to receive along the way, as I know it won't be smooth sailing. Generally good health as an adult is starting to break down due to lack of self-care and focus on prioritizing my needs and I find myself staring down prediabetes numbers in my mid-forties. Suddenly my "far-off future self" feels terrifyingly present and way less amorphous than before, so hopefully this will be the motivation I need to keep me going this time long after the pounds come off. And I can't pinpoint why exactly I am reluctant to discuss any of this--even the little wins--with anyone in my IRL circle. Maybe it's the fear of failure, or that sometimes people get weird about weight loss ... But hopefully a weekly check-in with someone besides myself will help me feel accountable and inspired to push through when the going gets rough. Thank you in advance for your hospitality. :)

SW 9/1: 221(highest all time)
    CW 9/16: 215
    1 mini GW: 210 by October 3 (best present I can give myself!)
    2 mini GW: 190 by November 25
    GW: 135

Welcome! This is a great group and there is no judgement here, only support .... on good days and bad.
  • crystalsan726
    crystalsan726 Posts: 795 Member
    xjmb103x wrote: »
    So nervous to make my first post! I've been reading some of this thread and I hope by joining I will have something positive to add and some support to receive along the way, as I know it won't be smooth sailing. Generally good health as an adult is starting to break down due to lack of self-care and focus on prioritizing my needs and I find myself staring down prediabetes numbers in my mid-forties. Suddenly my "far-off future self" feels terrifyingly present and way less amorphous than before, so hopefully this will be the motivation I need to keep me going this time long after the pounds come off. And I can't pinpoint why exactly I am reluctant to discuss any of this--even the little wins--with anyone in my IRL circle. Maybe it's the fear of failure, or that sometimes people get weird about weight loss ... But hopefully a weekly check-in with someone besides myself will help me feel accountable and inspired to push through when the going gets rough. Thank you in advance for your hospitality. :)

SW 9/1: 221(highest all time)
    CW 9/16: 215
    1 mini GW: 210 by October 3 (best present I can give myself!)
    2 mini GW: 190 by November 25
    GW: 135

Welcome to the group!!
  • azkunk
    azkunk wrote: »
    Username: azkunk
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 194.6
    CW (Current Weight): 191.7
    LTD (Loss to Date): 15.3

I couldn’t believe the scale today and must have weighed 5 times. That’s puts me over 15lbs LTD and 2.9 for the week. To acknowledge this and my BMI now firmly under 35, I have changed my bitmoji from the largest body to the second largest 😂

o4ma02e4mfm2.jpeg
  • azkunk
    Mom2Cubs wrote: »
    Is this group open for new members? I need to loose 80 more pounds and would love support and motivation.
    Start weight 285
    Lowest 188
    Current 213
    Goal 132

All are welcome 😁
  • klw49
    klw49 Posts: 6 Member
    I would like to join the group.
    255 weight
    200. First goal
    180 goal
  • azkunk
    No movement in the scale today which is ok with me. The scale tends to creep up on the weekend and starts to drop on Tuesday.

@klw49 - welcome 😊