Looking for weight-loss accountability group

Hey my name is Matt and I am looking for a group to help keep me motivated and honest with my weight-loss. I have been working on it since December of last year (2019) and had lost a total of about 50lbs before COVID-19 hit and everyone started to quarantine. Since then I have put some of the weight back on so I would like to find a group of people that are working towards similar goals of weight-loss. I'm looking to lose at least another 100lbs because 1. I am that much overweight (currently at about 345 and 6'1) and 2. I need to hit at least 265 specifically because of BMI requirements for my job. If there are any current groups, I would love to join. If not, if there are other people in a similar situation lets start one.

Replies

• Em05us
    Em05us Posts: 117 Member
    Hey my name is Emily, my weight is actually similar to yours. 345 when I weighed in Sunday. I am a bit shorter at 5'8. My Goal is 100 lbs first and go from there. I have been working on exercise and eating habits for about 2 weeks now. I have lost weight before and gained it all back plus some after pregnancy, miscarriage ect... I would love to be a part of a group if we could start one. In the mean time if you want to add me as a friend feel free!